July 28, 2014 | 1175 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Signature Hydra lustre

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Valmerc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great lipstick range.
The classic colours. Most natural range of pinks/reds and natural looking colours, as in not flat colours.
Moisturises lips, stays on, but does smudge if not blotted.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Walko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick. Everything about it is pure class.The packaging is a sturdy gold case, second to none.I have the colour pink sand. It's a lovely pale pink with a slight shimmer.Staying power is not the best, so I've taken a lippie off for that.But I'm about to purchase another tube as I'd be lost without this lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 6:10:00 AM More reviews by svprior

Estee Lauder Hydra Lustre Lipsticks does what it promises - hydrates and gives the lips a lovely sheen. Smells delicious. Long lasting. Has a lovely formulation. Gorgeous packaging. The best range of colours out there on the market today. Worth every penny. Love them!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 3:56:00 PM More reviews by kistcakes

This is my first time to buy a tube of red lipstick and with this, I did not make a mistake. :) The shade I bought was Spanish Red. I am an Asian with yellow undertones and this red-orange lipstick looks great on me. It doesn't look cheap but so is the price. haha :D But Yeah! this lipstick is creamy and easy to apply. I think I have to put liner first to make the color last really long. I have yet to try its lasting abilities but I will find out by Saturday. :)

For a classy and elegant look, try EL. :)
Yes I will repurchase this lipstick. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by technopixie

This is my favorite lipstick formula. It feels like a thick balm, not slippy like moisturizing lipstick formulas, and lasts very well through eating and drinking. I picked up Plum Amethyst from the cosmetics Company outlet; it has a gorgeous stain finish. It has the signature Estee Lauder "fig" scent, which I like, though it smells like cider to me. I definitely recommend trying these before forking over for Chanel Rouge Allure, the formula i hear the most raves about in terms of comfort, which i find to be a bit irritating (and expensive).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2010 8:04:00 AM More reviews by bebe_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

good pigmentation (not too sheer and not too opaque either). very moisturizing. natural finish (not matte and not shiny either). lightweight. longlasting. wears comfortably. has a sweet scent that i could do without. great range of shades. will i repurchase? YES!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2009 5:46:00 PM More reviews by SirenRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For a department store lipstick, this is lovely. It contains shea butter, vitamins, olive fruit extract, wheat bran extract, barley extract, murumuru butter, squalane, and fatty acids. It is fantastically creamy and moisturizing.

I'd been looking for an ideal red shade, one that was deep, subtle and natural. I chose the color Cranberry, which is a dark neutral red with berry undertones. At first I thought it was too bright for my pale skin, but it depends on the lighting. It is quickly becoming one of my favorite red lipsticks. It actually looks a little bloody, which is great. I've been looking for that elusive "bitten lips" color and it looks like Cranberry is it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2009 3:03:00 AM More reviews by DCKathy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful lipstick and very moisturizing, but it doesn't feel like it stays on. I might buy it again but probably not. I went through a tube more quickly than any other lipstick I've ever used, mainly because I had to keep reapplying it. Good color: I got mocha and liked it, and the case is very beautiful. It feels pampering to use it. I'm just still looking for the HG.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2009 8:26:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

Great lipstick! Creamy, moisturizing and great staying power. It's a bit pricey, but well worth the price. I purchased this in Cranberry and loved it when I feel like wearing red. I would definitely purchase again in different shade because I don't wear red very often.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Shayron

EL's Hydra Lustre line is my favorite lipstick. I wish they weren't so expensive but after trying, buying, and tossing a ton of drugstore brands I've decided these are well worth it. They never dry out my lips, the color stays put and they don't stink. There's a shade in the line for just about everyone.