October 24, 2014 | 983 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Lipstick - Wink for Pink - 616

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Juliette119

This is an ok product. It's a nice ish pink color but it has glitter in it. Revlon claimed it had a creme finish but clearly not. The pink color is also a bit too warm. I occasionally wear it but not my favorite

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Rachel1234

Wink for Pink: Sheer, light petal pink color.

Texture: Very moisturizing, luminous "pearl" finish. Not frosty, just a soft micro-shimmer glow.

Wink for Pink is NOT: ......Not pale 1970's milky pink, not garish barbie pink, not 1980's frost. Not mauvey, lilac or blue undertoned. Does not settle in or accentuate lines around or on lips. Does not dry out lips. Does not look dated, matronly or teeny-bopper.

Wink for Pink IS: A beautiful classic baby pink .... Like a pink rose petal. Pretty, soft and feminine. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by avastefani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This lipstick is super moisturizing and it gives a nice color to the lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by graygatsby

this lipstick is really pretty and subtle, but i would not recommend it for a night out/first date/school dance/wedding simply because it wears off in about an hour, and even faster if you go out to eat and you drink something.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I've heard a lot about Revlon lipsticks. I've tried the Moondrops, their lipbutters, the balm stains, and the gloss version of the Super Lustrous lipsticks, but never an actually SL Lipstick. I had a two dollar off coupon and decided to get one of these in Wink for Pink, number 616. I'm actually shocked by how much I like it! The pigmentation is alright, it goes on pretty sheer but can be built up to a fuller color. i do use a lipliner with it, but it can be worn without and doesn't feather on me. The color of it is MLBB, at least for me. I have pigmented, almost coral colored lips, so this just adds a bit of shine and some more color. I love it with wet n wild color icon blush in heather silk for everyday. The quality of this lipstick is amazing! It's creamy, but not Moondrops creamy, and is so buildable. I will definitely repurchase and try more from this line, especially if I'm able to find more coupons. The price is 5.99 at Target, but I got it for 3.99. They often have bogo half off sales, so watch the ads.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by helaina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite evening lipstick. I personally wouldn't wear this during the day, but I just love it with a smoky eye. Wink for Pink is a pale bright pink with a little bit of microglitter and a little bit of frost, but it's mostly a creme consistency. It's a perfect pale pink that is just bright enough to light up my face. This pink is slightly cool toned and not at all nude, just pink. It lasts a really long time. It doesn't even need a pencil underneath. It's cheap enough to keep an extra in my purse for touchups. I think this goes really well with silver and gray toned eye makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by skywriter24

This is such a good lipstick. The color is a my lips but better pink, with a creme finish. This product does not dry out my lips like other lipsticks do. I will definitely be purchasing this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by ELFmeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick, it glides on smoothly and lasts a reasonable amount of time. It is a soft baby pink and it's absolutly gorgeous! I like it on fair skin, but it also look beautiful on tan skin.

It's sort of pricy, but I think it's totally worth it! The packaging is great!!

I love it and will definitely buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by jessicathejedi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, I just randomly picked this up in the store because I don't use any baby pink lipstick. I love it!!!

It's actually more moisturizing than I thought it would be--a nice surprise.

Oh and I hate sparkly lipstick--but once this is applied, I hardly notice it! Lots of compliments.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color is a beautiful baby pink bright hot pink. This is more matte than a shimmer on me. Shimmer isn't anything bright on me. This goes on sheer no matter how much I layer it. I have very pigmented lips, and cannot where this alone. I must layer it over lipliner or mix with other lipsticks to work for me. I like it though, but it does require
extra work to make it look decent on me.