April 23, 2014 | 1967 users online

Blush - Chantecaille - Ecstasy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by BelleDeCrecy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fantastic, sheer, cool raspberry pink blush with a subtle glow. Looks just like my cheeks I look when I'm a little flushed. This and Chanticalle Joy are my current favorite blushes. Doesn't turn orange on me like every Bobbi Brown blush I've ever tried.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2011 3:49:00 AM More reviews by Katie75007

Ecstasy is absolutely beautiful -- a deep, watermelon (or raspberry) pink-red that looks intimidatingly deep in the pan, but it can work on all skin tones with careful application. It immediately delivered a healthy flush to my cheeks without being overwhelming -- I used a stippling brush because I'm pale (NW5-10; NARS Siberia). Definitely worth the investment!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wanted a pink blush.. but not the cotton candy pink everybody sees everywhere.. I wanted a hot pink raspberry colour which would make a big difference on my face.

I found it! this is the perfect shade of pinky red, without being too red or Barbie pink... it's a perfect orgasmic flush. It is sheer so that you can apply as much or as little as you want and the colour is fabulous.

perfection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Caramellane

Ecstasy is such a beautiful color and is very unique. I was hesitant to purchase because of the color in the pan, which is a bright, dark raspberry shade with very fine shimmer. I applied just a tiny amount and my skin had the most gorgeous flush. Chantecaille cheek colors are so soft, so you can layer without having a chalky, dry effect. This is one of my favorite blushes at the moment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2008 4:21:00 PM More reviews by fashiongal

One of the newer blushes by Chantecaille. I think it was introduced sometime in summer of 2008, but not positive. This is a gorgeous bright pinkish/red blush with a very slight amount of shimmer. The shimmer does not show when it's applied. The texture is very soft and smooth, so although it's incredibly pigmented, it does not make it difficult to apply since it's so finely milled. One I've worn quite frequently since I purchased it about a month ago. I'm so glad Chantecaille came out with something with this degree of pigmentation. The only gripe I have with this blush is the container is so small! Sometimes it's difficult to get a really good even swipe of a blush brush with this little size! But I'll work with it because the quality and color are so awesome.