Jergens Ultra Care Fragrance Free Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/8/2014 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I purchased this on a whim in a travel size at a 7-eleven when my hands were killing me and I'm glad I did. It's a really good and simple lotion. Super moisturizing without getting sticky or greasy, no smell at all, it's a good lotion. Nothing exciting but a great basic.

EDIT 2015-01-06:

I got a sample of this lotion in a magazine, they now call it Jergens Ultra care and they state it's made with an illuminating hydralucence blend. I really liked the sample that I used for my body. It left my skin hydrated and plump and bouncy, and it was not sticky at all. The packaging is also now prettier, beige with a little orange drawing on the front; it's cute! I think I'll purchase a full bottle.

on 3/5/2009 4:03:00 PM

this is my HG body moisturizer. i've been using this moisturizer for about 8 years. it is the best moisturizer i've ever used, including heavy duty moisturizers like TBS body butters. it is light (but not too runny) but it's super moisturizing and absorbs quickly. i used to have dry scaly skin on my legs and little bumps on the back of my arms, but this lotion has repaired my skin! i will keep buying this for as long as jergens makes it and i think i'll cry if it's ever discontinued! love that it's truly fragrance-free too, though for people who like scents, it also comes in a cherry blossom scent. i can get this for about $7 CAD for a huge 725mL pump bottle.

on 10/27/2008 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great hand lotion, the only stuff I use. Cost $8 (CAN) for a huge 620ml pump container. I love that there is virtually no fragrance at all. Just the right consistency, not too thick, not runny, and absorbs well. I just wish they made a purse-size container because it took *forever* to re-fill the travel container.

Popular Lotions / Creams