October 21, 2014 | 1953 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Jergens - Ultra Care Fragrance Free Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this on a whim when my hands were killing me and I'm glad I did. It's a really good and simple lotion. Super moisturizing without getting sticky or greasy, no smell at all, it's a good lotion. Nothing exciting but a great basic.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2009 4:03:00 PM More reviews by jhaleyt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my HG body moisturizer. i've been using this moisturizer for about 8 years. it is the best moisturizer i've ever used, including heavy duty moisturizers like TBS body butters. it is light (but not too runny) but it's super moisturizing and absorbs quickly. i used to have dry scaly skin on my legs and little bumps on the back of my arms, but this lotion has repaired my skin! i will keep buying this for as long as jergens makes it and i think i'll cry if it's ever discontinued! love that it's truly fragrance-free too, though for people who like scents, it also comes in a cherry blossom scent. i can get this for about $7 CAD for a huge 725mL pump bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2008 1:39:00 PM More reviews by organizer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great hand lotion, the only stuff I use. Cost $8 (CAN) for a huge 620ml pump container. I love that there is virtually no fragrance at all. Just the right consistency, not too thick, not runny, and absorbs well. I just wish they made a purse-size container because it took *forever* to re-fill the travel container.