Curel Life Stages Beyond Menopause

4.4

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Meh, it's ok. I like that it sinks in fairly quickly. My skin has definitely become much dryer as I go through MP, but I don't find that this lotion has that much of an effect.

on 1/28/2010 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

An average drug store body lotion. It hydrates the skin well and it is not greasy. However it is not very refined comparing to the department store high end body lotions. I do not think it has anything to do with the menopause or menopause symptoms. I would give it a 4.5.

on 3/10/2009 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I am on my second bottle, and this is the best body lotion that I have used on my skin. I have bottles and bottles of lotions, and none work as well as this. My skin remains supple, especially my legs they never become ashy now. Great Product.

on 1/21/2009 6:41:00 PM

This stuff is terrific! My skin since menopause is oily and acne-prone except where it's dry and flaky. This very lightly scented lotion is just the ticket. It sooths and smooths really well, but it is non-comedogenic so I never worry about touching my face and causing a blemish. In fact, I have used it on my face in an emergency. I'm on my fourth bottle, and each time I have had to unscrew the cap and pound on the bottom of the bottle to get the last inch or so out. The pump thingy just won't pump it out. It's not a big deal, just annoying and will not stop me from using the lotion.

on 10/26/2008 10:49:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other

This is one of the best body lotions ever! Menopause has made my skin rough and dry. This lightly scented lotion makes it smooth and silky and lasts for days.
If you are a mature lady you must try this.