August 21, 2014 | 1629 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous - Pink Whisper 130 (LE)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by carouselgirl2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love the color and easy application. Only complaint is that it doesn't stay on very long.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good product. The texture is just tacky-enough to stay put without feeling sticky. I would love it even better if it had a lip-plumping tingle or if it was minty....but oh well. That's the reason for the lack of two lippies. If you hate tingle, these are for you. It isn't overpowering like most lip products are for me. My lips are really pigmented anyway. This makes me feel put together. I've always struggled with lip color. I'll spend a lot of time putting on makeup....only to find I have nothing to wear on the lips that looks good. Well, this looks good. I'll admit--my favorite is Buxom's White Russian, but it's pricey. If you want a product that would probably look great on anyone, this is it.

If you want a good lip gloss with no tingle, buy this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by beautyforless

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this on a whim. I needed some extra Revlon to score CVS extrabucks, and this fit the bill. I'm a fan of the Super Lustrous Lipsticks, and thought that this may work as well. After trying this shade, I must say, I like it even better than the lipsticks. And seeing that I own quite a few, that's saying something.
It's surprisingly pigmented for a lipgloss, but goes on very smoothly and looks just lovely. It's a great everyday shade that I can see myself wearing quite a lot. It's a long lasting gloss, but when it fades it won't look patchy. The quality you'd expect from Revlon, basically. Gotta love Revlon, they're very classy and HE-ish, and if you're like me and on a budget, that's awesome. I get all the pretty packaging that I miss from HE, but the good price of a DS item.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Neivahismyname

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had high expectations for this lip gloss. Did it meet those expectations? nope. This color 'pink whisper' looked very very pretty and it was kind of a pink-nude. This stuff is the goopiest lip gloss i've ever used. And the smell was horrible. Kind of like sunscreen. This went on very slimy and gross. i will not be getting again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE this lipgloss line! From the cute, sophisticated looking tubes to the wonderful formula and the wand. This is definitely my favorite color - it's a gorgeous luminous pink with beautiful luminescent shine and super small glitter particles. It's a subtle glow buhit definitely makes a statement. This is really beautiful paired with a light pink, hot pink, nudes, even purple lipstick. It definitely ":makes" the lip. The formula is really moisturizing and it's not too sticky but it lasts a long time. Smells really nice, lasts a long time, cute everything. Thumbs up

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i love revlon lustrous lip glosses! the packaging is so nice, it reminds me of high end quality. pink whisper is a nice lovely mid-toned pink with silver shimmers throughout it. the pricing is good, nothing high. i love revlon lip products, this one was great, but - it was so close to my natural lip color. that's why i wouldn't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by 1017

Nw20, almost black hair, brown eyes, rosey lips. This can be too icy and cool for my complexion-leaving almost a white/silver cast on my lips. However when paired with the right blush (ie SK Flamingo) it can be a sheer soft pink. So no it isn't a no brainer lipgloss for me...I have to be sure I have the right look going. But with the right look, it can be very nice. It is a soft cool muted pink-very icy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by kathrynannferrel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Mmm... This lip gloss just says "Come over here and kiss me" ;). So sexy, especially for a low price!
I've probably bought a million of these tubes in Pink Whisper. It is that perfect pink that goes with every look you wear. I especially recommend this to anyone with any of the same listed features that I have. It looks natural but still gives lips a pink little pout.
I don't find it to be frosty like some of the other reviewers have said. It has a bit of shimmer to it, but not too bright, and goes on buttery smooth. Not to mention that the bottle design looks like classic glamour! Like the drugstore version of Chanel.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I too am a huge fan of Revlon Super Lustrous glosses. This is a beautiful color on my NW45 skin tone. I was a bit hesitant to buy this when reviewers said it is nothing but frost but this is an excellent color for WOC.
I have about 8 of these glosses now and I must say this is in the top 3 as far as how often I reach for it. It is a bit sticky but I like that (and it means it is long lasting), the color stays true and I never have that white line on my lips. Well done again Revlon.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by sammypuppylove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lip gloss so much! I have to go out and buy some more of these lip glosses! This lip gloss is like my side kick! I always have it my my side( in my pocket or boot). I can't leave the house with out it. It is also very moisturizing. If I could I would give it a 100000000000.