Ben Nye Bella Luxury Powder: Cameo (formerly known as Visage Poudre Luxury Powder)

4.7

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Cl No. 77489, 77491, 77492, 77499 (Iron Oxides), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

on 8/13/2015 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this in the new smaller dome jar from Camera Ready Cosmetics (SO much easier to deal with than the shaker-top bottles!) I am NW15 and I use this specifically to set my undereye concealer or brightener. So far, I am very happy with it. It is very finely milled, so it blends out quite easily & is not cakey or heavy under the eyes. It seems to add a bit of additional brightness. It does not seem to settle into fine lines. With the amount I use daily, the dome jar will last forever. My skin is normal to dry and this works nicely for me; I'm not sure this powder does much for oil control, so if you have oily skin this may not work as well for you. I also have not tried this as an all-over face setting powder, so I cannot attest to how it would hold up. As far as color: if you are fair to light and have neutral or cool undertones, this is the Ben Nye color to go with as it has a very slight pink undertone (the famous Banana powder only works for deeper, warmer skintones.)

on 6/29/2015 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I only got this last week, but I find it to be very brightening on my fair skin. It works best to set my under eye concealer and looks too heavy if applied all over my face.
I got the smallest dome jar and it will last me forever if just used under my eyes. I don't like that the lid is clear because it makes it look cheap and messy, but otherwise packaging is fine.

I bought 4 of the Ben Nye powders (fair, cameo, rose petal, pretty pink) because of great reviews here. I was very disappointed. All the powders were very transparent and did not provide any coverage: all my redness, brown spots, small pimples were very visible no matter what brush I tried. The colors were true to description and pictures. They were very moist and my face looked oily every time I used it, even if I used mattifying cleanser and no any product under these powders. I have never had this problem before, my skin is not really that oily. Since they were so cheap, I will have to give these away and would not buy any products from this brand. I will not be fooled again: there is a reason why they are so cheap:)

on 4/27/2015 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought 1 oz of this for $18 off amazon which I find to be kind of expensive but it can be found cheaper so I hear. This is very nice but it is too pale & im apprehensive on ordering another color in case it's too dark. Banana I can only use under my eyes coz that is too yellow for all over. I would consider buying this again if I could find a 3oz container for ~same price but this keeps me from being oily/having to blot; it is heavy duty! It would be my HG if I had the right color; I don't feel l should have to mix them when I'm paying this much for a product. I pour banana out into a little sauce tray w 2 compartments & this powder on the other side of the tray. This is very pale indeed. If I could only see this in person so I could make a decent color match!! :/

on 3/28/2015 6:00:00 PM

What i adore about this- at 38, im really getting worried about the fine lines under my eyes. Normally i would never ever put powder in my under eye area but this is so incredibly fine and light that it does not crease or fall into fine lines under the eye! Combined with Nars radiant creamy concealer, it takes years off, and makes the under eye are look fresh and bright. It also makes your under eye concealer look great for hours and hours.
My only two issues are- the container- a shaker with holes at the top is a bit awkward to use and secondly it's very expensive here- i paid 20 for the smaller sized jar in Shade Cameo.
Overall a brilliant product, well worth the money!

on 2/18/2015 12:32:00 AM

I have this cameo and also a lot of other ben nye powders in 20 gram jars that I bought off eBay to try out. I have to say that this is a beautiful powder. It feels really good on this skin which is very important to me and it also looks great. It does not settle into lines or cake in dry patches. I have many high end powders and I have to say that all the ben nye powders sit very comfortably in my collection and will stay there. If your thinking of trying this or any of them go for it their great. I got mine from in*pink a eBay seller that I was very happy with. I paid about $19 for 4 or so generous 20 gram samples, well worth it and they will last a long time.

on 2/1/2015 4:02:00 AM

I give this 1157564630385 lippes!!

Never have I ever come across a product that i can confidently say i will repurchase forever. Perfect for setting under eye concealers, never settles in creases, keeps any shine at bay with one application in the morning, no need to EVER touch up. The price is laughably cheap, i mean the crappiest drug store powders are far more expensive. Argh! I just can't say enough, I have no words. You need it in your life, just go out or go online, whatever you need to do, just buy it.

on 9/20/2014 9:12:00 PM

This is just stupid how Awesome this product is. I'm oil as sin and this stuff actually keeps my shine at bay while not oxidizing or changing color. Looooove.

on 7/11/2014 9:50:00 AM

I actually got this in a sample form from an Ebay merchant. It's only 10 gm but at that I will have this for awhile. I also have the banana powder and another neutral tone in buff. I've been using the banana powder under my eyes and most days it's great for my nw25 (but leaning a bit cooler)skin tone. But if I change my foundation, having an off skin day the banana powder can show up REALLY yellow on me to the point that I look like I'm in liver failure. The awesome thing about the Ben Nye powders is you can mix them in any combo to suit your skin. so I've done just that I will mix the cameo with the Banana and it will correct any issue I'm having for the day. The cameo is more pinky tone but not so as to make the skin Ashy so really cool tones (light) will like this. I know there's alot of heavy no-no ingredients but you need to remember this was originally formulated for use in the theatre so it's going to have some of the heavier ingredients in it. So if you are worried or are sensitive to any of that skip this one.

I'm also going to get a sample of some of the darker colors to use as bronzers or to adjust my skin tone when I get a little darker during the summer. I will re purchase this in a full size when I am done although I think it will be a while this is a very concentrated product

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Love this powder; its the only one I can set my underye concealer with that doesn't darken or change the color of the concealer. Doesn't look dry or cakey unless I apply too much.

Recommended for Normal Skin