Sonia Kashuk Eyeliner Brush

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/23/2013 2:59:00 PM

This brush is alright. It's a bit too thick and non-precise for cream eyeliner application. The bristles don't all stick together and can hurt when they poke your eyelid. It does get the job done though and I like the sturdy feel of the handle.

on 2/24/2013 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I love this brush. The shapely handle allows for precise application. I get a nice line and its thin or thick whichever I prefer. I feel really good, bc I got it on clearance under seven dollars. Wonderful brush!

on 3/21/2012 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I liked the look of this brush but it is too soft to hold onto powder unless wet. It doesn't lay down color well as liner. I wanted a flat edge brush for liner but a bit stiffer brush would work better for me.

on 11/19/2010 8:56:00 PM

Ah! I bought this at the same time as SK gel liner and HANDS DOWN my favorite. Best decision I made and probably one of the cheapest combination of makeup I've bought that worked great! So first things first, I love the case it comes with, I still use it and never leave my brush out just cause I care alot about it- plus it makes it easy to just stick it in my purse with its SK gel liner partner for work and play. The handle's a bit long, but doesn't bother me at all. It's held its shape after washing, but the makeup comes off easily if I wipe it gently with Neutrogena makeup remover cloths. It's seriously cheap and applies my liner however I want it, whether I want a thin or thick line. I love this brush, and if you're considering a cheaper alternative of MAC eyebrush OR liner, Sonia Kashuk is the way to go.

Love love love!!!!

on 11/15/2010 3:55:00 PM

I have the black handle and I love this brush! I've never been one for gel eyeliners, but this brush is great if you wet it and dip it in eyeshadow.. it creates a great liner! I've washed it multiple times and its done great and held up well. Would definitely recommend!

on 12/6/2009 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

its cheap and it works. it has a very fine tip so its precise. i like it. but i dont use it much, i prefer eyeliner pencils compared to the gel pots. but when i use the gel pots for going out, i use this and its very efficient.

on 11/27/2009 10:36:00 PM

I've been using the bent eyeliner for a couple of months now and I really like using it with my gel liners. I feel like the angle affords me better control over the tip of the brush and it's comfortable to use.

It's really easy to use and for about $6.00 at Target, it's a great purchase. I've seen one exactly like this at Sephora for around $18.00, and I'm thrilled to get this one for so inexpensively.

My only complaint about this brush, and the reason I took one lippie off, is because after only a short time some of the hairs on the outer part of the brush have started to spray outward in a bent-back position. Despite various attempts at reshaping them while cleaning them, I can't get them to shape back into a point with the rest of the fibers. It's really annoying.
I know this isn't just an isolated problem with my brush as I've heard of other ladies complain about the same issue. One of them said she just cut hers off and I'll try that, but I shouldn't have to do that.
Unfortunately, the little plastic tube that came with it to house the fibers split up the side and I can't use it anymore.:/

Otherwise, this is a wonderful brush to use and I like how I can get a thin or thick line using just this one brush. The fibers are soft enough that it's comfortable to use on my lid but still stiff enough to pick up product and give me a good, smooth line.
I would buy again in the future.

on 7/10/2008 8:59:00 PM

This $5 magic wand works much better with my BB and MAC gel liner than MAC brush #266. Excellent idea of bent brush. My lines are much neater now. Give it a try, highly recommend!!

on 7/7/2008 2:54:00 PM

Love this "Bent" Eyeliner Brush! It is THE ONLY WAY for a rookie like me to apply my MAC Fluidline Gel Eyeliner. I would not be without it!

on 10/9/2007 12:36:00 PM

I was wowed by this little brush. I picked the eyeliner brush up at Target for $5.99 and I didn't have high expectations (silly me - questioning rave mua reviews!) The angled brush seems to make a big difference in the application, this brush allows for an even uniform line, especially using gel eyeliner. I love to use this eyeliner brush with Mac and BB gel eyeliner, it works wonders.

Popular Makeup Brushes