Clinique glosswear for lips

3.4

on 8/2/2013 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought glamour full awhile ago and I don't like them. I like lipglosses that have a sweet scent, and I know Clinique products are scent less but that's my preference for lip gloss. Also, it is very sticky and I don't like that. Additionally it's more sheer than pigmented.

on 6/30/2013 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Adore this! Really is long lasting and fades evenly by sinking into the lips without leaving the dreaded white ring! I have tried this in Airkiss and Guavagold. Beautiful, not too tacky, beautiful shine, moisturising and SPF 15! My must have lipgloss!

on 5/15/2013 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love these. They are long wearing, moisturizing, and leave a glossy tint on the lips. If I'm going to be out in the sun for a long period of time, I love slapping one of these glosses on as they have an SPF of 15 and last and last. They're a bit sticky, but not uncomfortable. If I don't want to fuss with my lips every 30 mins, I can rely on Glosswear. I love how they actually deposit color. Sheer, juicey lips.

on 3/27/2012 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite lipgloss. Glosswear has a luxurious texture and great wearability (thick and smooth). Glosswear just feels smoother than most and very natural on my lips, never tacky or sticky, my lips glide together. The appearance of the gloss is very nice too, and is quite suitable to apply over lipsticks. However, I do find the range a little limited so I turn to Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss for more variations, which runs a close second to Glosswear in my opinion.

on 10/8/2011 5:30:00 PM

If you don't like thick and sticky, these are not for you. I happen to prefer thick, sticky glosses because they last longer and look shinier. And Clinique Glosswear is my favorite gloss EVER. I have Bonfire, a coral-peach, and Cabana Crush, a golden nude-pink. Both have excellent color payoff, truly vinyl-like shine, and they really do keep looking good for 3-4 hours. The SPF is a plus, but I normally use SPF lipbalm under my gloss anyway. This is definitely a gloss that says, "Look at my shiny colorful lips!" And I like that.

on 6/18/2011 4:34:00 PM

Its an a slightly above average lip gloss but nothing too special. I do like it that it has spf in it that offers some sun protection. But I dont think its a great value for the price. It doesn't stay that long Nice colors though I would really give it 3.5 lippies

on 6/5/2011 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

When I was a lot younger, my mum would always give me the Clinique glosses that came as a GWP when she purchased anything. The colours were shear and appropriate for me at the time, always keep your lip hydrated.
They are a little on the pricey end here in Australia, and I haven't brought anything from Clinique in a long time, but if the prices drop, I probably would return to buy this.

on 6/2/2011 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

My new favorite gloss!

Sheer colors, nice shimmer, super shine, very moisturizing, longwearing but not sticky like glue, buttery rich texture, & SPF 15. I like sticky, rich glosses, so this is a gloss I enjoy.

Clinique could stand to make some more clear colors without shimmer, but that's okay.

My lips NEVER feel dry when wearing this gloss.
YUM.

on 5/7/2011 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

MIght as well smear glue on your lips. I find this stuff too tacky. And when some gets on the outside of the applicator and tube, you'll need Brillo to get it off. Soap and water won't cut it.

There have to better glosses out there. This isn't it.

on 4/12/2011 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I have a few of these and they do stay on your lips for a very long time, however they are very thick and sticky. I really, really like them because I feel like I don't have to keep apply them over and over. They sit nicely on top of my lipstick and make my lipstick look smooth even if I have dry lips. The pigment in them is sheer.

Popular Lip Glosses