April 19, 2014 | 1680 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - TheFACEShop - Rice Water Eye and Lip Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by christineneogoh

I got this for less than S$10 off of Gmarket which is super cheap. Back to the product, it comes in a screw top plastic bottle as with most other eye makeup remover very easy to use and comes in a pretty pink bottle.

This is a 2 phase eye makeup remover, shake it and it becomes a milky colored liquid. The liquid is oily it feels watery and a bit powdery. I love this because it removes the infamous deja vu fiberwig mascara without any effort at all. No residual film at all too.

I'll definitely buy this again once I'm done with my current bottle. Love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by angiehalim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was using loreal eye remover, but it doesn't go well with my sensitive eyes so i decided to change. this FaceShop eye remover just caught my eye because it claims to brighten my eyes and have rice water. I heard so many review about rice water and i want to try it.

Pro :
+ mineral bases oil and rice water goes really well in my sensitive eye. I have no problem with this and bye-bye red eyes....
+ the smell is very light and so nice
+ it remove everything even the waterproof Mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow and everything (but you have to use so many cotton)
+ its not that pricey as Biotherm

Cons:
- Believe it or not I have a little bit problem with the packaging. It have a small opening, so i have to put extra effort to pour it in the cotton.
- It makes my eyes a little bit cloudy for a 5-10 second
- cant think of anything

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by starlessartemis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the cream version one in the pale pink pump bottle. It removes all my makeup nicely and has a soft, pretty scent. I usually wet a cotton pad and spread a thin layer of the product evenly over it before wiping. Works great. I think it's slightly pricey ($15) when I could get a Loreal makeup remover that works just the same, but it's a nice indulgence for something that's imported from Korea!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Ashleyyk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I LOVE this product also~!! It can removed the make up on my eye, even the mascara, like instantly without giving me an "oily" feeling on my eyes area~~!!
My sister also love this and we started to switch from Loreal to this one and we have been using like >3 bottles already~!
Definitely will purchase it again as the price is affordable yet the effect is GOOD! =)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by SoFa10

what are the ingredients?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 8:23:00 PM More reviews by tadukhipa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Bought this 2 months ago and I am really impressed with it.
Indeed it does not leave the skin looking or feeling oily.
It got in my eyes many times (I'm clumsy like that) and it never really hurt however my vision was a bit blurry for like 5 seconds.
Oh and it has one of the best scents ever!
Definitely sticking to this ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2010 4:32:00 AM More reviews by karencarla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i bought this when i ran out of my NARS oil based make-up remover and although i loved that one, i decided to look for an alternative product (cheaper than NARS) that can also do the job which is to remove tough eye make-up.

i am really impressed by this product because not only did it remove the make-up on my eyes it also gave my skin a very smooth feel and my favorite thing about it is even though its like an oil based eye make-up remover, it doesn't leave any oil or greasy feel on my skin. it just feels very smooth. my NARS eye make-up remover did remove my make-up but left an oily feel on my face which i honestly don't like.. i like this one better and would definitely repurchase it! i am planning to buy the face shop's migamsu oil cleanser, i heard its also great when it comes to removing make-up. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by jejkim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

The Face Shop has great natural products and has finally arrived in the U.S. Market. A limited number of their products can be found at various Walgreens but luckily I have access to their boutique store in Los Angeles.

The Brightening Rice Water lip/eye makeup remover works quite well! I've been using Lancome's Bi-Facil for years and have no problems with it, but in this recession, wanted to experiment with less expensive alternatives.

This product takes off all eye makeup effectively and doesn't leave a filmy grease on the eyes. The eye skin is soft and clean afterwards without stripping it of natural oils. So, it works just as well as Lancome, but doesn't leave the area greasy/oily. Skin feels great afterwards and I don't need to wipe off oil.

The ingredients are natural and the packaging is cute. The bottle cap with the hole helps minimize using more than you really need of the package. At $13 for 3.38 fl oz., this is a much better buy than Lancome's Bi-Facil at $26 for 4.2 fl oz.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2010 5:20:00 AM More reviews by logavn

I do not purchase this one but use the Rice Water Face Makeup Remover and I think they have the same ingredients. It is a nice remover with natural things and your skin does not feel harsh after using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by ladeejoycee

I used to love Clinique's take the day off make-up remover b/c it was extremely effective. When I ran out, I decided to try this Brightening rice water make-up remover. It did the same job, except I like it a lot better because it didn't leave an oily/greasy residue as Clinique's.

I'm also using their Brightening Rice Water Cleansing Foam and I like it a lot compared to the other cleansers I used before. Makes the skin feel extremely clean and smooth.