Agnes B. Radiant Loose Face Powder Dawn Sunlight (yellow)

3.7

on 5/29/2005 7:05:00 AM

This powder doesn't work on my NC30 skin. Makes me look pale, chalky and makes the dry patches stand out.

on 2/21/2005 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The soft yellow color is a decent way to get a "Bobbi Brown yellow" for a good price -- provided you have fair to medium skin.It is heavily fragranced, and a bit oldfashioned smelling -- like my grandma's makeup. It is not as luminous as the product decsription would have you believe -- it is more matte.

on 7/16/2002 10:29:00 PM

This is a repeater for me, but I do use VERY LITTLE powder so maybe that's why. It has great, finely milled, even coverage. The yellow is a great color to set concealer under the eyes since, for me at least, the yellow combats the purple in my undereye circles. On my skin tone - slightly olive to fair - it gives the most natural, glowing finish which I love. I have always has trouble with regular powders looking chalky but never had trouble with this. I also bought the pressed powder in this shade for touch-ups and it looks GREAT every time! The only drawback is its slightly perfumed scent, since I prefer unscented products. Otherwise, I think it is definitely worth considering.

Recommended for Normal Skin