July 22, 2014 | 1301 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Witches' Ball bubble bar

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2012 7:38:00 AM More reviews by rajah123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this today as a treat, now I smell like moth balls. This is awful, and way over priced for what it is. I have a large spa bath tub and it took the whole thing to make it look worthwhile, barely any change to the colour of the water. It is annoying having to clean the bath afterwards, seems sort of pointless to relax and have to clean up afterwards, but I knew that when I purchased so didn't lose any points for that... Just the awful smell. I seriously can't bare the smell of myself now its so awful not at all like it smelt in the shop. I'm going to have to take a shower so I can sleep tonight.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

"Crud in the Tub" I wanted to really like this bubble bar. The purple color is fun but this bar just has way too much useless crap in it. It's pretty much just a "bubble pomander" stuffed with star anise seedpods, cloves, cut up minis peices of blackcurrant's and cranberries.The scent was a nice clean herbal scent and filled the tub with a ton of long lasting bubbles. I split my bar in half insead of 3rds so I could hurry up and use it up to get rid of it. I don't like having to "work" to clean out the tub after taking a long hot relaxing bath.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Rosse86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This bubble bar is so much fun! It's purple, it has a witchy name, it smells delicious and it makes loads of bubbles! I used it for at least three or four baths, cutting a piece off each time. A lot of little bits and pieces will come out of it, but I think that's fun and part of the experience. I would love to buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2009 11:42:00 PM More reviews by la_clique

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Don't like the bits and pieces, but I just put in a stocking the second time. Really love the smell and the purple water. Got three baths out of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2009 8:07:00 AM More reviews by alizarine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

A very nice bubble bar from X-mas '08. I loved it. It was the perfect blend for me, with spices and berries. And I'm one of those who generally enjoy all the bits and pieces you're gonna find in some Lush bath products. They're fun to play with as I'm lying there, trying to relax.

Sad to see it wasn't in the range this year, but maybe it will be back another year if we're lucky!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2009 1:39:00 AM More reviews by VictrixObsequens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I agree with the reviewer below me. Part of the LUSH experience is getting the little bits inside of their bath bombs and bubble bars. And it's easy enough to put it inside a stocking if you don't want the bits in the bath.

This is an awesome bubble bar. I crumbled it up into several pieces so I could use it a few times. It turned my bath water a light purple color and the smell is so good. My only complaint is that I wish the bubbles lasted longer. However, this was tons of fun to use in my bath. I felt so clean afterwards.

I will definitely be getting it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2009 1:21:00 PM More reviews by runrgrrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I loved the scent and color of this bar. The floaty bits added to the whole Celtic white witch experience for me. I don't mind the twigs and berries. It's easy enough to put a strainer on the side of the tub and skim it off before you let out the bathwater. To me, that's part of the experience rather than a chore. Or just sock the thing and be done with it.

I'm surprised at how many bought this and then complained about the floaties. Seriously, all you have to do is look at it and you should be able to figure that it's going to release a bunch of stuff. That's the point of it being a Witches' Ball!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2009 5:26:00 AM More reviews by lrxjessica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This smells great and the added herbs gives to the Pagan ambiance. However, for those who don't like the bits floating around, place it in a pair of hose under the tap. You will still get the bubbles and same effect without the messy clean up. A simple solution to a simple problem.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2009 5:14:00 PM More reviews by tessture

I agree with the other reviews: Great scent, pleasant, softening, bubbly, but way too many bits of junk. I don't want solid matter floating around in my bath water and choking up the plumbing. This makes a terrible terrible mess. And what exactly is the function of dried berries in a bath product? They do nothing but mess up the tub and feel nasty. If I wanted raisins in my bathwater, I'd just upend the Sunmaid box over it. Lippies for great scent and bubbles, more negative lippies for mess and...well, big big mess. It's a deal breaker.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2009 7:07:00 PM More reviews by mmhilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think I am with everyone else. This was a nice smelling bubble bar, color was appealing, but who thought cloves, whole cranberries and dried anise would make for a pleasant bath experience? All i did through the whole bath was try to pick these things out so they would not clog my drain. They should have ground these things up or something, but this was a dud in terms of the bubble bar. Definately would not repurchase