December 19, 2014 | 1085 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Olay - Regenerist Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by TyAdalyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

My HG eye makeup remover! I just squirt a full pump onto a cotton round, sandwich with another round, then use one on each eye. I apply the product with the round, gently patting, then use the dry side to remove. Gets off all off my waterproof makeup, and leaves my skin and lashes soft and supple. I love the bottle and pump design, it works perfectly with cotton rounds:)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by screamteam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got the 50 ml bottle at dollarrama, it has worked great. It is gentle and creamy. The anti-wrinkle treatment is a nice bonus, not sure if it really works or not, but I am not too concerned.
The 50lm bottle is also diffirent. I see a few complaints that the other bottle squirts everywhere, but i haven't had that problem. I will definitely buy again if Dollarama still has it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by catty7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product works well if you know how to apply it correctly. Squirt some on your finger and apply to a closed eye. Gently move your finger over your lashes and eyelid, saturating your eye, keeping your eye closed. After fifteen seconds, take a cotton pad and gently remove the product and traces of your eye makeup. If your eyes are closed, you will not get any stinging. Repeat, enjoying the cooling sensation on your hot tired eyes. All your eyemakeup will be off, leaving you with a moisturized but not greasy eye area. This method has worked for me and I much prefer a cooling moisturized sensation over greasy lids anytime. I do not wear waterproof mascara so I do not know its efficacy with that. The only problem is the packaging: the product squirts out unreliably in unexpected areas instead of where you expect it, but again, this can be fixed if you are prepared and cup your fingers close to the nozzle and give it a gentle brief squeeze with your other hand. I am always looking for the next best thing, but despite the negative reviews, I really like this product and would repurchase it after I finish my newly purchased bottle of Neutrogena cream eyemakeup remover. That one comes in a tube, but I prefer a pump bottle. I love the cooling refreshing and moisturizing experience; I feel pampered. Just please fix the pump mechanism and it would be perfect - for me anyway! No more greasy lids!
Update July 2012: This contains mineral oil which clogs pores. Would not repurchase because of this. If I wanted mineral oil, I could use baby oil for less, but I won't. Olay, this is an opportunity for you to develop something equally good, but with better ingredients and a better pump...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by lashesandlace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this makeup remover! I bought it in a 50ML tube at the dollarama, while I was away visiting family and had forgotten my mu remover... I used it once, and went back the next day and got the 3 or 4 that they had left. It's fantastic. It's thick, creamy, it doesn't need to washed off like some do, and it takes off ALL of my eye makeup, which sometimes is quite a bit. I usually just use my finger to gently wipe it on, and a kleenex to wipe it off. I have sensitive skin and eyes, and I have had it sting my eyes a couple times, but it's when I've gotten it in my eye by accident, so not a deal breaker for me. Makes the skin around my eyes feel nice and supple, as well. I don't really have a bad thing to say about it, except it's hard to find now! Going to stalk dollarama's for it from now on.

I hadn't realized just how much I liked it, until I used my old HG remover (Rimmel Gentle Eye MU Remover) just to remove regular mascara and I was left with flakes of mascara, raccoon eyes, and my skin had a weird feeling/residue... I used to think this stuff worked really well, I had no idea what I was missing!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2010 8:50:00 AM More reviews by almahix03

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite eye makeup remover - it's luxuriously creamy, gets all my mascara off with ease, and just feels good when I use it.

Unlike the previous reviewers, I've had no problems with stinging eyes when using this product- and I have pretty sensitive eyes.

But I'm in agreement with everyone that the pump dispenser could use a little design 'tweak' - it does tend to send eye makeup remover past the cotton pad and onto the sink, the mirror, the floor, etc. with the slightest push.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2010 10:02:00 AM More reviews by pangnini1313

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love love this makeup remover its not oily like the other removers and it takes off literally everything. and I love the smell of this product, i actually prefer this over my Estee Lauder take it away

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by misskeryn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this at the dollar store, so I wasnt expecting too much. It smells nice, and is easy to use, however it doesnt do a good job of removing eye makeup. I only wear one coat of mascara and a tiny bit of eyeliner and it has trouble removing even that! It does leave my skin feeling nice though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

I am dissatisfied with this product. I do not have sensitive skin (or sensitive eyeballs for that matter) and usually for me any skincare product will do.

This eye makeup remover smells nice and the pump dispenses just the right amount of product. However it stings if it touches your open eye, doesn't take off all your makeup (even eyeshadow, which always comes off in a breeze. I'll accept it if my eye MU remover doesn't take off my WP mascara, but I expect a MU remover to at least take off eyeshadow.) I have to mop up with oily MU remover after using this and my eyes feel swollen and uncomfortable afterwards.

I purchased this without thinking for $14.5 (For that price I could have gotten something at Sephora instead) while grocery shopping and now I wish I hadn't.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Laksmi

I had the same experience -- the product stings my eyes.
I think the pump works well but I can't use the product.
Disappointed because Olay is usually better than this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

I got this at CVS on clearance for $5.00. The biggest con about this is the squirt bottle. For some reason the product squirts across the room all over the sink or mirror instead of into my cotton ball below or in front of me. It is awfully frustrating. On the other hand it seems to remove waterproof mascara as it is supposed to. I like that it is not so oily. However, I would not buy this if it remains in this horrible packing.