August 20, 2014 | 1940 users online

Fragrances - Lisa Hoffman - Variations Madagascar Orchid Perfume Collection

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by kahassen2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This perfume smells so lovely! It comes with a day scent and an evening scent (which is a bit spicier). The scent is not very floral, but the orchids are forefront. Next is spices and vanilla. So cozy smelling.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2009 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Artifical4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I seem to be in love with her skin products and with it I received samples of the perfumes. That was a day ago I got the Madagascar Orchid and I still can smell it faintly on me. I certainly have been thinking about it= yes how to get more. As I am in Canada this will not be a easy task. All I can really say is that the tuberose & orchid are so feminine and entrancing I MUST wear this. I adore her skin care and think it is the finest I have ever used. Their customer service is excellent I found out as I needed a pump and Courtnay helped me. I hear Lisa herself is coming to the next sniffa. Which unfortunally I will not be able to attend. WE have a WINNER here in LISA HOFFMAN. Her perfumes or scents for different times of day are simply devine. You ask if they are well made OH YES she may not have a back ground in makeup or perfume but you can't replace her good taste with a education in skin care this lady is a natural.
ON the first review I put a second one of Japanese Agarwood as there is not a spot yet to review it alone. Katie

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2009 12:26:00 AM More reviews by bendelsgrl

I am a lisa hoffman skincare fanatic, and now I luv her fragrances too! madagascar orchid is my fav, and everyone compliments me on it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by jadeflower15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was pleasantly surprised with one of the gifts my boyfriend gave me this Christmas. One of his co workers had been raving about Lisa Hoffman's Variations collection for the past few months and had advised him to pick me up her Madagascar Orchid Scent for the holiday season. I must say, I have never seen anything like it! Just the packaging alone was so beautiful. Each variation is like nothing I have ever smelled before. It is pure heaven! I already ordered some of Lisa Hoffman's bath products which come in the same Madagascar Orchid scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2008 4:45:00 PM More reviews by smartizsexy

I decided to try variations because people are totally raving about it (including Oprah) and I luv luv luv it! It smells so good and I like the roller ball bottles. I already got one for my mom and one for my sis for xmas!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2008 9:01:00 PM More reviews by MurphyLouis

New to the Alley. My sister just gave me this as a present.
LOVE the idea - never seen anything like it! A scent for all the different times of day! I've never found a scent I like to wear to bed - this one is so soft and powdery and heavenly.
The best part, though, is pulling the beautiful package out of my purse at work or at lunch. My friends are so jealous - they've never seen anything like this and I'm not telling them where to get it. Is that mean? I like to be the trendsetter.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2008 8:24:00 PM More reviews by baily33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very interesting take on fragrance. I saw it in Lucky and I am always up for trying new fragrances. The packaging is great. Very high end. I followed the theme of using one in the morning, then one in the afternoon and so forth. I really enjoyed the fun. This is a very soft, getle type scent. If you know what an Orchid smells like, then you will recognize the aroma. I am going to buy one for my mother for Christmas. I think she will have fun with it. It's always nice to have something different to pull out of your purse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2008 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Lisa Hoffman's Variations Collections consist of four roll-on perfumes housed in buttery-soft, portable leather pouches. Each bottle is a variation of a scent theme, with individual scents designed to be applied (or layered) throughout the day: 1 ~ Morning 2 ~ Daytime 3 ~ Evening 4 ~ Bedtime. Madagascar Orchid's notes are Jasmine, Orange, Bergamot, Neroli, Pink Peony, Amber and Soft Musk. It's a lovely, elegant skin-scent that takes me to a private tropical sanctuary. My favorite variation is "Morning" because of its energizing citrus topnotes, and my second favorite is "Evening" which is sultry, ambery, and golden. All four formulations are beautiful, alone and/or layered, because they smell lush and alive. These scents stay very close to the skin, but their lasting power is excellent. They are completely appropriate for workplaces, nightlife places, and even cramped elevators.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No