September 2, 2014 | 1850 users online

Eye Shadow - Avon - Eight in One Eye Palette In Paradise Green

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by HotWolfie

This was my first Avon product (I received it as a gift) and I love it. The colors stick really well to my skin. They do need a little work to blend, but the effort is well worth it. All of the colors looked great on me, and I used several of the iridescent colors as highlighters. Staying power is medium. I did have to reapply after a few hours, but I still like the colors -- they really pop!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This palette of neutral greens and browns is simply perfect. The subtle colors enhance the eyes without screaming, "LOOK AT MY EYESHADOW!" Don't get me wrong, there are times when you want a more dramatic eye look, but this is great for an everyday look! It doesn't overpower your eyes, just makes them prettier:) All eight colours are usable, which is a nice change from eyeshadow palettes I've purchased in the past. Very soft colors that a great for those new to eyeshadows and those who are seasoned veterans:) I will definitely repurchase this again. The search for the perfect green eyeshadow palette stops here... Yay:)

I also picked up the neutral palette and will gift that to my Sis as I find some of the shades in the Paradise Green are brown/neutrals and look rather similar.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by breaktheattraction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeshadow pallet. The colors were so pretty and natural, and they didn't crease or fade that much during the day! The only color I don't use out of this pallet is the minty green one. It was a little expensive, 15 bucks I think, but for the colors and the quality, I think it was worth it. I love Avon's products, they're great! (:

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by uglyfetty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

uggghhh i really did not like this, the colors were SO CHALKY!!!! with absolutley no pigmentation...even when i wet them
UPDATE:::: i actually like this now. I use a very light touch of the lighter colors on the inner corner and the dark browns also work well on the lid and outer corner

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2009 11:30:00 AM More reviews by puccaandgarufan

I purchased this product because it was on sale and I am an AVON representative and I love most of AVON's products! One of my eyeshadows (the yellow one) cracked on 2nd use! It spilled all over my make up pouch and was very messy. Not impressed - this shows that this product, at least for me, is not good for travelling and is best left at home.

Colour? Chalky and very dusty but the colours went on my eyes well and although they did not last all day, I like the colours in the compact! They are a nice selection and I would repurchase again because of the lovely colours!

Quality - average. I'm on a budget so with 8 usable shades that I like in a cheap palette? Why not?

Also, I got a replacement from AVON for the broken palette. :D So very happy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2008 3:02:00 PM More reviews by valleychic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This very nice palette by Avon is called Paradise Green and it contains 8 eyeshadows. They all have soft shimmer. The shades are not individually named so I will try to describe them to the best of my abilitiy. From L to R: A very soft pearly green, a mint green, a buttery yellow, a champagne brown, a light taupe brown, a deep olive green, a deep chocolate brown, and chocolate brown. This palette is very nice for those with warm skintones. The shades are nice and wearable and if you are just starting to experiment with color this is a nice palette to play with. The color pay off is good. There is a good amount of fallout with these shadows though. I think that the yellow color was an odd selection for this palette. If they had included a second darker or goldtone shade it might not look so out of place. I would have preferred another mid-range shade of green in it's place. Overall, this is a nice option and I would buy it again.