October 20, 2014 | 1529 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Exact Eyelights

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2014 2:44:00 AM More reviews by shoppinggirl101

I have been really liking this mascara!

I have mine in Black Sapphire for blue eyes, and it really works with my eye color. This mascara doesn't clump, but it doesn't add much volume if that's what you're going for. Although, it does add a fair amount of length!

My lashes are very fine and frail. Therefore, I have to be careful on what products I use on them. With this mascara, the applicator has fairly hard bristles. I find that I have to be careful about how I apply this product. ;)

Pros:
Makes eyes brighten
Adds length
Pretty packaging
Doesn't clump
Waterproof

Cons:
Hard bristles on applicator

I say give this product a try! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 4:23:00 AM More reviews by CaveofWonders

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually really love this mascara. I tried it a few years ago and didn't think it was great. When I decided to buy a new one recently to try it again I loved it! I feel like it gives me volume. I got the shade Black Gold. I can see the tint of color in sunlight or certain bright lights. I'm not really crazy about color mascaras, so I love that the tint is subtle. I still get dark lashes. I apply 2 coats of this and it makes my lashes look full and pretty. It also lasts me all day and doesn't flake or smudge in hot weather. I will definitely be buying this again and possibly in other shades that I haven't tried yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by BlueCatAnubis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this mascara in Black Ruby Mascara for green eyes. It is waterproof and "eye brightening". I picked it up at Target at the makeup clearence aisle for $2.21 and for that price it was a steal! I would not have bought it for the regular retail price without knowing how I'd like it.

I really like it! The mascara has a tint of maroon red and it is very suble when applied. It is definately waterproof and I still had it on the following day. I have green eyes that fluctuate between green, blue or grey depending on my outfits. I know that red and green are complimentary colors so when I found this mascara, I was really excited to try it on and see what it did for me.

My eyes popped and the red is very suble. I have been wanting to try colored mascaras lately so when I found it for $2.21 I had to get it. I like the result and would buy another on clearence. Check it out for yourself! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by rebeccadi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have green-hazel eyes (suckers can't make up their mind most days) and the Black Gold in waterproof (helps my lashes hold a curl) has been my go-to mascara for years. It really makes my eyes pop!

The "brightening" effect is really just a subtle glitter in the mascara (different colors for different eyes- sapphire, gold, ruby, pearl) that is supposed to reflect tinted/colored light to enhance your natural eye color. It really is subtle. I've been wearing this mascara pretty much every day I wear makeup (unless it's for a special event/occasion) and my sister only just noticed the sparkle the other day.

I really like the short silicone/plastic-y applicator as I feel like it can really get in there and separate my lashes. I don't find this formula clumps unless the tube is old. One or two coats is enough for me, but I don't generally go for a super full/thick "falsies but not" look for every day. The waterproof formula does make my lashes a bit stiff but that's to be expected. I haven't noticed any breakage or fall out, and once it's off they're fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by sfitzharris

I love this mascara. Great considering it is a drugstore mascara. Make your eyes pop, I have bought both the one for blue eyes and green eye because my eyes are both colours, and with both it made my eyes stand out. Doesn't do as much for the length as a black or brown mascara, but I would rather have radiant colour than slightly longer lashes. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by beachsunlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is good, like really, I can believe i had such great results from a drugstore mascara. This makes my eyes pop, which I like becaue my eyes are my favorite feature. I where to this everyday to school and it last all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2014 5:59:00 AM More reviews by yourserenely

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was a disappointing product. I don't see how this mascara is set apart from any other drugstore mascaras out in the market. There was no brightening effect and the formula leaves much to be desired.

If you have very fine eyelashes, this is definitely not the product for you. The brush is very bristly and it left my eyes slightly irritated after I applied it. Also, the formula is very dry. Maybe it works well for people with thicker lashes, but even after three coats, I don't really see a difference before and after the application.

I would say though, that it's relatively easy to remove. We all know how much of a pain it is to get rid of mascara at the end of the day, but this one comes off quite cleanly off my lashes with a few wipes from my cleansing wipes.

It's by no means awful, but it certainly fails to impress.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by lashandbrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Made my eyelashes fall out :(

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by katie13sc

Ran across this at the drugstore and tried the same product a couple of years ago. Thinking maybeee I got a dried up tube, or a bad batch. Nope, still just the same product. I got the one for brown eyes. There are some nice specs of glitter, but no length or volume compared to a less the average mascara. A little expensive ($10) for a sub par mascara. I wanted to love you.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Sadlashes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Brittle lashes will occur after using product. Half my lashes broke in half after only one application. Horrible. Disastrous product.