August 2, 2014 | 1001 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Cha Cha Cherry 626

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 4:58:00 AM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was an impulse purchase & I am glad I did! I was searching fot Cherries in the Snow but that was a fail. I have never been a red lipstick person, but it's growing on me & I am constantly searching for a slightly different shade for different occasions.
This is not opaque, it's a little sheer so you can tone it down. I have warm undertone, & my lips are quite pigmented. This strangely leans a little orange on me but I like it that it's nit such a full on red. It wears well for me & the colour doesn't bleed.
The lipstick formula excellent for a drugstore lippie. It's a moisturising lisptick with creme finish, no glitter! No scent or taste either which I love.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by KarlaKayM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this red lipstick. Very pigmented as others have mentioned. Looks slightly more on the orange/coral/red side for my NW15 very cool skin. Surprisingly wearable as most red lipsticks are super hard to wear. Very moisturizing and wears/fades off well....doesn't need to reapplied as often as other red lipsticks I have tried~ Looks great for a nice pop of color and and very neutral eye. Highly recommend!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by lost25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm around a NC 15 maybe even NC 10. Winter's almost ending, but my skins too pale for most of my reds. This pinky red is perfect for my ivory skin. It's more like cha cha strawberry than cha cha cherry. It doesn't come off fuchsia at all. It veers more warm than cool, but nothing predominately coral at all. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by violet27

Love this lipstick! Not only is it a super flattering shade of red for me (I have very fair skin with red undertones), but it LASTS for so long, even through drinking, eating, whatever! So affordable too!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Shellson

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you are warm toned, have any yellow undertones and/or lipsticks magically turn fuchsia on your lips - this will be yet another fuchsia disaster. In the tube it looks neutral pink. Swiped on paper it's a bright, sheer cherry pink. On lips? Fuchsia hell. It was not the shade of bright cherry pink I was looking for.

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by joeyanna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This is a good beginner's "red lipstick." Even though it's pigmented enough to really show, it has a slightly muted color--sort of a strawberry red with maybe a slight pinkish hue under certain lights. It must have either neutral or warm undertones; if it had blue undertones, it would look really vivid under fluorescent lights. But you can definitely wear this at the office! It's a great daytime lipstick and I would imagine it being flattering on a wide range of skintones. I have fair, warm skin (MAC NC 25-30).

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by ninanina

This is an exact dupe for Mac's "Crosswires" l/s. It's a coral/pink/red color, comes up different on me every time I use it. It's not a dark red, that's for sure. It's fairly sheer but not a "sheer" lippie. There's nothing extraordinary about this l/s, it's just a combination of the 3 colors and it gives your face a little lift. Not sure I'll buy it again. I tend to like sheerer lipsticks than creams.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

Update 9/14/2012, am revisiting some untouched makeup of mine to try and weed out what really doesn't work on me. Now that fall is basically here, I have a somehwhat different take on this. Interestingly with minimal bronzer and no self tanner, this looks much warmer and more coral pink than cool toned blue pink, on me. I like it quite a lot now though admittedly I'm all sheer, beigy, nudey, gold lip gloss say to day and only stray from that when I find deep, dark, vampy colors I love. This is quite flattering in a way bright red no longer seems to be on me. I am shocked that this does not accentuate my dry lips nor make them seem lined. In comparison to gloss, many lipsticks do accentuate dryness on me. This is just smooth and when I get my nerve up I put a little on. Still not my comfort zone because I'm not used to it but its grown on me enough to explore other lipsticks in this line. Original review Very Very pretty. A friend bought this for her daughter to wear ina dance recital but didn't use it, gave to me unopened. I mention this because I am generally a nude gloss kind if gal. For yrs my HG lip gloss has been Jordana's Honey Luau, its beigy, gold, shimmery, very, very shiny and so any color is a total departure though when I do wear color its always in deep dark berry shades.

As others have said, this is not so highly pigmented that you have a bright lips that stand out as loud. Its not sheer on me, but creamy, yet somehow light. It has zero shimmer, and only minimal shine. On me, I'm very sallow/yellow and quite fair with dark hair and med brown eyes (not everyone knows their Mac shade lol!), it skews very blue, so I get bright yet deep blue pink. Because this is a such a departure for me, I might try wearing it under gloss, but I have to say with bronzer and my self tanner, I do like it alone, especially a tiny swipe for a bit of color, also feels nice going on. I detect no scent, which surprised me since I have not bought a Revlon ls in yrs but was sure they were scented.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by kristalblair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I chose this color over certainly red, which is also in the same line as this one because I had never worn a red lipstick and wanted to ease my way into wearing red lipstick. I'm glad I chose this because it provides the perfect cherry stain I was looking for, and it is so moisturizing. I have Revlon's Cherries in the Glow lip gloss, and I think it will go amazingly over this. The only reason I took a point off is because I was looking for more of a true red color with blue undertones. It doesn't necessarily apply true to color and the pigment isn't spectacular (but not nearly as bad as the Matte formula in Stormy Pink); You have to swipe a couple of times to get the desired look, but I'm sure that is because of the luster formula. This is a bit more on the coral/pinkish side. I still adore it though and would definitely repurchase and highly recommend to my friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by CLisa

I love this color! It's a soft, happy, summery red that goes well with my Snow White coloring. Today I've got a Mad Men vibe going on, with a navy full-skirted dress & navy cardigan. A triple strand of red beads and this lipstick give me the pop of color that my outfit and I need. It feels comfortable on the lips, doesn't bleed and has good staying power. I got mine on sale, but I'd pay full price for this one. Thumbs up, Revlon!