December 22, 2014 | 923 users online

Eyeliner - Bourjois - contour clubbing liner in "green insomniac"

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by stls

Green insomniac is an amazing metallic dark emerald green. Glides very smoothly and stays vibrant. I don't really believe it's waterproof, but still long-wearing.
I mostly use it to add a glam touch to smokey eyes. Or on the upper and lower lashline combined with a light/medium neutral eyeshadow as a moderm alternative to black for daytime.
Would definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by sunshinelaur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Green Insomniak is a pretty deep blue-green that looks like a soft black in some light, but flashes green. Love the fact that this eye pencil goes on sooo smoothly. It just glides across your skin--no tugging at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2009 5:25:00 AM More reviews by vmelkic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Although I love this color which is dark metallic green, I must admit I'm not really thrilled with this liner. It's quite soft, wears of too quickly, smudges a lot and it's not waterproof at all (?).

But still I use it and I combine it with my other eye liners which makes this one last better. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2008 7:36:00 PM More reviews by kayyy

I just purchased this eyeliner today at Ulta. I'm not too familiar with Bourjois products, but so far, this eyeliner is great. I've tried everything from drugstore brands to Urban Decay's 24/7 liner -- which was anything but 24/7. After wearing the contour clubbing eyeliner for about three hours, I can def. say that I love it. I have MAC's fluidline in blacktrack on today and applied this gorgeous green color over it and it is a very pretty combo. Definitely would recommend this product!

**UPDATE**

I've had this for a couple days now and it is SO much better than Urban Decays. I absolutely love this. Definitely going to check out the other colors!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2008 7:42:00 PM More reviews by animalsrbetterthanpeople

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have hazel eyes, and this color #43, "Green insomniac", is really pretty. It's less boring than black or brown liner, yet not so over the top as teal or other colors which may not be so flattering to us "senior" gals :>) I would describe it as a greenish gray that really makes my eyes stand out, and yet looks softer than " black party", the other liner that I own in this line. I love the quality, love that fact that it does not smudge at all on the upper lid, but took off one lippie because it will smudge just a tad on the lower lid, but not enough to make me stop using it. Very pretty and flattering color for those who want something just a bit different, without being over the top. Sharpens easily, no tugging on delicate lids and not as soft as the Boujois "brun inoxydable" (which is NOT waterproof), but soft enough to apply easily. Wish Bourjois would make that beautiful coppery brown color in this formulation.
EDIT: After wearing this for awhile, I find that it doesn't sharpen nearly as well as the "Black Party" Bourjois Contour Clubbing Liner. While the shade is very pretty, the pencil is wearing down very quickly due to the fact that I must sharpen every time I use it, even after doing one eye, must sharpen before lining the other. Not cost effective and also not as long lasting as the black color, in my opinion. .