October 24, 2014 | 1704 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Peach Tree

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

The color is so flattering, especially if yo have warm tones. It's a warm peach with slight shimmers and the color payoff is good you can go light or build it and I find it to be one of the prettiest peach blushes I've found. It's such a pretty fun flirty shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 6:06:00 PM More reviews by KingTaco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this free in my sample kit, so the price is perfect! It's not really peach, it's really orange, but it's an absolutely gorgeous color. It's way too intense to use as a blush for my pale skin, but it's incredible as an eyeshadow that makes my blue eyes POP!
I'm going to make a lip gloss out of it too.
Beautiful color!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2008 10:07:00 AM More reviews by mc82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

In the jar this looks super-sparkly, but I have found with quite a few of the EM shimmer blushes, that as you buff it into the skin, the shimmer becomes more subtle (as much of the sparkle is brushed off). The colour is mainly peachy bronze shade and would be gorgeous in summer. For reference I use Olive medium/Sandy medium fdtn. Not as pigmented as some of the other EM blushes, but I would still suggest a light touch.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2008 10:49:00 AM More reviews by bubbleheart

This is a pretty decent summertime blush. I wouldnt suggest using this as a all over bronzer, but for the cheeks it makes a lovely bronze blush. Its definitely peach meets bronze, if you have cool skin tones you might even find it a bit too orange. I am light skinned and this is very pigmented, you definitely need either a fluffy brush or a light hand to apply this, but when you do you can get a lovely look out of it. Its not one of my all time favourites but it is still a lovely color, especially to highlight a tan in the summer or fall. I dont find the shimmer overwhelming, it looks a lot worse in the container than it applies onto the cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2008 7:14:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A very pretty sparkly bronzey-peach (but primarily, peach) blush that is quite sparkly. Some of the EM shadows and also blushes seem underweighted in their pigmentation due to the high sparkle factor and this is one of them. Very pretty as you build it on the cheeks, but it will be sparkly and you do have to both blend and build so it's not that easy to apply correctly if you are not careful. It's very flattering on me once I get it on, but it is less dark than it appears in the swatch due to the underweighting of the pigmentation because of the amount of sparkle in the blush. I might repurchase...at this point I have so many EM blushes that I am going to have to choose my favorites for repurchase.
I am not crazy about this super sparkly and underpigmented formula, but it's pretty if you want a sparkly gentle peach blush with a hint of bronze to it and you can deal with the application process of blending and then reapplying to get the color right.