September 22, 2014 | 2138 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Pots and Pans

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 5:30:00 AM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my perfect pink eyeshadow! I have already repurchased it in a full size. The sample sized one I pressed, and put into my CS empty 12 palette (using the CS pressing medium). I have found that this eyeshadow easily can be used in the same way as Benefit Eye Bright (wich I also have). The quality is great, and it goes on very smooth. Not chalky at all. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2008 11:19:00 PM More reviews by molly111

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is 1 of 2 EDM e/s that i reach for regularly, a nice pale pink shimmer, i use it as an allover wash with black mascara and i'm good to go. very pretty and subtle, great for daytime. for reference, i am PPP dark brown eyes/hair. love love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2008 7:08:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous lid color, but also ok as an all-over wash. Light, gentle sparkly/shimmery pink with an undertone of beige, not too cotton-candy pink or over the top and not as cool toned or as deep as Pink Pajamas. Perfect, very flattering. I used with Wildflowers in the crease and Cliche as a highlight, with Benefit's Tuxedo as a liner - gorgeous! With all mineral shadows, I recommend spritzing the brush lightly with Fix+ spray and using a base prior to application on the lid. Excellent lasting power this way.