September 23, 2014 | 927 users online

Other - Bath and Body Works - Black Chamomile Pillow Spray

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really wish this weren't LE, it was heavenly! I used to spray it on my pillow, and in my sock drawer, and my closet, and on my sheets, and my dog! Just kidding about the last part, but man did this stuff smell good! If they ever release this again I will buy two or three.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2009 7:49:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

The body wash of this may have broken me out last year in an allergic rash, but I was kicking myself for not getting the pillow spray! Thankfully, BBW brought the line back again this fall, and I was able to acquire it. I've gotten into the routine of spraying this stuff on my pillows and sheets every night, and I love the smell...just like wet gravel or rocks, as everyone said on the bath and body board last year. It even lasts for hours too! For ten bucks, I'd be awfully pissed if it didn't! LOL I'll definitely be buying this again if they come out with it next year.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2009 8:36:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is truly amazing. I really liked the Warm Milk and Honey, but this version is even better. The packaging is elegant. I was a little unsure about this scent, but it is calming and not your typical sleep product. A little spritz is all I need to let myself drift to sleep. It really makes a difference in helping me fall asleep and stay asleep. I really like this product and hope they keep making it. Well worth the money if you have trouble falling asleep.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2008 12:31:00 PM More reviews by gildedangel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as an early christmas prezzy from a friend of mine. I am in college and have a very noisy roommate who keeps me up late into the night. This stuff really helps me to relax and go to sleep faster. It is a very smooth, relaxing scent and if it were permanent I would buy another one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2008 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a new scent called black chamomile. The spray is $10 and I have trouble getting to sleep sometimes and take melotonin which I would rather not since I know you shouldn't often. I tried this mist on my pillow and smells great and is relaxing, I get to sleep much faster and it helps me relax. I want to get the lotion as well. Worth $10 if you have trouble getting to sleep, especially if your a college student who gets 5hours of sleep on average a night.