September 17, 2014 | 1219 users online

Lipstick - GOSH - Velvet Touch Lipstick #134 Darling

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by iloveGOSH

I still haven't bought it yet, but I went to shoppers drug mart yesterday and I tested it out on my hand. I wasn't really impressed by the pinkish tinge it gave, since I was preferring a more coral/peach color. I've seen thousands of reviews saying it too beige or it's to pink, so does darling go with asian lip colors? But nonetheless, I love gosh products since they are paraben free! I think I still might get it. My lips are a light pink, do you think it will show up as nude with darling?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by xMessy

I love love love this colour. The reviews here are saying it's very pink but I think it's gorgeous on nc25 skin only a touch of pink. I am always on a conquest for nude lips and this is my fave, prefare it to mac Myth. If you're looking for a serious serious nude foundation look lip I recommend Sultry Sand by Maybelline.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by MichelleAmanda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just purchased this and thought would have looked good based on shade.However, when I put it on looks like I rolled on some concealer lol I promptly wiped off! I am quite fair and would prob suit a darker toned complexion.I will tweak this lipstick and make it wearable!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Roxybc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG lipstick. Absolutely love it! I must say that i think it has been re-formulated. The most recent one I've bought is not the same colour as the previous 3 lipsticks I've bought. Previously the colour was a very beige nude colour. Now the most recent one I've bought is a completely different colour - more of a coral beige colour with more of a pink tone. At first I didn't like it at all, but now once I layer a light sheer beige pinkish lipgloss over top I just love it! I do hope they bring back the old formula though.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by chupafabra21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really really wanted this lipstick. But when I finally brought it I was disappointed. I was expecting a beige nude. But it turned out more pink. Reminds me of mac myth. Except darling lipstick is more lighter. Myth lipstick is more peachy. Overall the gosh darling is not as good as people make it see. I bought it for around $17. Packing is okay nothing special.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 6:55:00 AM More reviews by louodonnell

Too pink.

I bought this product because I read a review about it by Zoella and it looked really good however when I picked up this product I did not entirely agree. I found that the product was too pink on my lips and so it did not look like a nude color at all as lots of people have been describing. I have given this product 3 points as I think that how much it suits you depends on your skin type. Since I have very pale skin I did not like the outcome color of this.

On the other hand I paid around £6 for this product from Superdrug in the UK which is not too bad and I thought that the case made it look very cute.

Another good thing about the product is that it is the perfect thickness on your lips so it feels more secure.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by wilddkat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found this at the Walgreens in the Empire State Building ( I know, how random!) and it was quite expensive, because it was probably imported for the UK. It was $15 with tax. Despite the price, I really like this lipstick! My lips are naturally a dark pink, and I find that this is not sheer at all. I could go for concealer lips with many layers, but with only a couple layers it tones down my lips for the perfect wearable pinky-nude lips. If you are having trouble with the lipstick looking too concealery, I have one word for you: BLOT! Anyway, it smells like caramel, glides on with no tugging, is moisturizing, has a nice shine, and has decent lasting power. The only downside is that it will show dry skin on the lips, and can settle into lines a bit. Still, I recommend it! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by xjesswilly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Looks like you have foundation on your lips. Not attractive

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by akneil

This is my HG nude lipstick. Love love love. Such a nice formula. Moisturizing, soft, not heavy. The colour is a lovely pink-peach nude. For a less intense look, I only apply a little bit so my lips aren't too light.
Also, it smells amazing, adorable packaging and what a cute name!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Annelien1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found a way to wear this. I use a lipliner, Essence in the nude (1) and I line my lips, then I put Gosh darling on my lips. Works really well for me. Gives me a bombshell lip look :)

I hated this so much, but if you find a way to wear it, it'll be one of your favorite pale nudes. It moisturizes my lips and has good staying power.