April 17, 2014 | 977 users online

Lipstick - GOSH - Velvet Touch Lipstick #134 Darling

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by chupafabra21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really really wanted this lipstick. But when I finally brought it I was disappointed. I was expecting a beige nude. But it turned out more pink. Reminds me of mac myth. Except darling lipstick is more lighter. Myth lipstick is more peachy. Overall the gosh darling is not as good as people make it see. I bought it for around $17. Packing is okay nothing special.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 6:55:00 AM More reviews by louodonnell

Too pink.

I bought this product because I read a review about it by Zoella and it looked really good however when I picked up this product I did not entirely agree. I found that the product was too pink on my lips and so it did not look like a nude color at all as lots of people have been describing. I have given this product 3 points as I think that how much it suits you depends on your skin type. Since I have very pale skin I did not like the outcome color of this.

On the other hand I paid around £6 for this product from Superdrug in the UK which is not too bad and I thought that the case made it look very cute.

Another good thing about the product is that it is the perfect thickness on your lips so it feels more secure.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by wilddkat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found this at the Walgreens in the Empire State Building ( I know, how random!) and it was quite expensive, because it was probably imported for the UK. It was $15 with tax. Despite the price, I really like this lipstick! My lips are naturally a dark pink, and I find that this is not sheer at all. I could go for concealer lips with many layers, but with only a couple layers it tones down my lips for the perfect wearable pinky-nude lips. If you are having trouble with the lipstick looking too concealery, I have one word for you: BLOT! Anyway, it smells like caramel, glides on with no tugging, is moisturizing, has a nice shine, and has decent lasting power. The only downside is that it will show dry skin on the lips, and can settle into lines a bit. Still, I recommend it! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by xjesswilly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Looks like you have foundation on your lips. Not attractive

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by akneil

This is my HG nude lipstick. Love love love. Such a nice formula. Moisturizing, soft, not heavy. The colour is a lovely pink-peach nude. For a less intense look, I only apply a little bit so my lips aren't too light.
Also, it smells amazing, adorable packaging and what a cute name!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Annelien1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found a way to wear this. I use a lipliner, Essence in the nude (1) and I line my lips, then I put Gosh darling on my lips. Works really well for me. Gives me a bombshell lip look :)

I hated this so much, but if you find a way to wear it, it'll be one of your favorite pale nudes. It moisturizes my lips and has good staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by diorbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My perfect nude lipstick!! I'm very pale with cool toned skin and this is such a good match for me, it's a very pale nude colour with a perfect amount of pink in it!! It has a lovely scent and the packaging is lovely!! It has a creamy finish and is perfect for any makeup look.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by arkindt

im a nude lip lover. (nc20) i love myth's shading just hate it's drying. i am still on the search of a moisturizing dupe of myth. gosh darling is okay. i just tried ris so i quickly tried it on...then took it off in fear that it will be drying. so, i dont know yet if it's drying or not. ive read many reviews saying it is so im assuming it probably is. i like darlings color. it suit me well. however, i wish it was more pirmented.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2012 5:33:00 AM More reviews by Soffy

My lips are extremely pigmented, evenwithout product they're a strong pink colour. 134 doesn't really show up on me, at the best it makes my lips a light pink with a nude undertone. I actually quite like the colour, it looks natural and I always use it when I'm wearing a heavily coloured eyemakeup.

BUT you need to have scrubbed and moisturized lips when using this as it highlights any and all flaking. It feels very creamy on the lips and doesn't dyr me out, but considering the colour payoff I wouldn't go for it again instead.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Sorry, it sucks. I wasted good money on this, and I can't return it, either. sucks. If you are reading this on your phone while standing at the checkout line plz put it back. Trust me. Too expensive for a terrible formula, looks awful. If you have to *make* something work, I don't think you should rate it 4 or 5 stars as some ppl seem to be doing.