December 21, 2014 | 1607 users online

Liquid - Black Radiance - Matte Souffle Oil Absorbing Makeup

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2009 10:53:00 PM More reviews by charlesechick

This would have been a good product if it would have given me the coverage that I was looking for and if it didn't stink so bad! Ugh, I can still remember that awful smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2008 10:21:00 PM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

Bought this after Iman foundation stick started to dry out my skin. I previously tried the Black Radiance eyeliner and found I was allergic to it so avoided their products like the plague.
I bought it because it was more or less the exact color of my Iman stick but in liquid form. I was really surprised that it gave just as good coverage as the stick. The difference is it doesn't leave my face dry.

It gives strong coverage and doesn't melt off. I will definitely be buying this again. Even if I don't wear foundation sometimes I can still use it as a great concealer for when I'm tired.

3 week Update: I'm really surprised that this is still working and still not drying out my face. I even mixed it with the remains of my Iman stick foundation ad it's still working great.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No