Lancome Juicy Tube in Toffee R&B

Polybutene, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, C18-36 acid triglyceride, tridecyl trimellitate, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, silica dimethyl silylate, linalool, geranoil, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, eugenol, sodium saccharin, silica, limonene, citral, synthetic fluorphlogopite, polyethylene terephthalate, polymethyl methacrylate, benayl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benayl salicylate, alpha-isomethyl oilone, hexyl cinnamal, isobutylparaben, isopropylparaben, butylparaben, bht, fragrance.

on 5/18/2012 6:36:00 AM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

Lancome Juicy Tubes are by far the best lip glosses in the world! I have ones in pink, red, clear and this one Toffee RnB is my favourite of the lot! Glittery, stays put for a long time, not too sticky and I always get compliments whenever I wear this. Great present to buy for any friends or family members who are in need of a bit of pampering!

on 11/27/2010 6:00:00 AM

I am generally not a fan of the Lancome Juicy Tubes range as I find them too sticky but this beauty is an exception to the rule. The smell is absolutely amazing..it smells good enough to eat and the kind of nude/golden shimmer it gives when I apply it over lipstick is stunning. Have repurchased over and over again and people can smell it when I wear it and comment on how lovely it is.

on 10/23/2008 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

First of all, this smells amazing! You will want to eat it. Secondly, this is a great gloss. It is wonderful with a light pink/beige lipstick and just gives it a bit more shimmer. It's not frosty though, which I think is a good thing. Highly reccommend!

Popular Lip Glosses