July 26, 2014 | 964 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Crest - Daily Multicare 5 minute strips

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Colorlicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Perfect for sensitive teeth, they provide a subtile whitening effect. They are perfect for smokers or coffee lovers, but they aren't going to bleach your teeth like the advanced formula does. However, they're less agressive with the teeth and using both treatments (this one more often, the other one less) gives spectacular results. I would buy this product again. Actually, this is my 3rd box :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by ChaCaCheeze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

I used the tartar control version of the 5-minute strips on and off for quick touch-ups while getting ready in the morning. They did make my teeth look extremely white, almost opaque white (like they were painted on), but the "paper white" look only lasted for the day. If I remember this correctly, the package did say something about the strips containing an ingredient that kind of covered up the enamel with something that looked white. Overall, I think they just maintained the color of my teeth between cycles of my regular whitening regimen. I liked that they made my teeth look so shockingly white. I disliked the strips - they slide around too much, and end up halfway up my gums. I did like that I could put a few strips in my bag, and not have to pack my whole whitening kit in my overnight/weekend bag. Unfortunately, I think this product has been discontinued altogether. Crest does have another 5-minute product available, but it's basically for removing daily food stains. Kind of a rip off, considering that normal brushing and flossing will remove daily surface stains!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 11:13:00 AM More reviews by italiana800

These didn't really work for me. It made my teeth a little bit whiter, but not that much. I probably won't buy these again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2010 2:49:00 PM More reviews by aquajeeling

I just finished mine and it worked.
I used the classic before and it caused very bad sensitivity. This didn't. (also I use a sensitivity toothpaste at the same time)
The whitening power is OK since it claims to MAINTAIN your whiteness. My teeth are pretty white, but I do see a small difference. (I actually left it on for a little longer about 10-15 mins)
Overall pretty good. Next time I purchase I would leave it on for 20 mins and that will probably give a better result with no sensitivity.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by tarapickholtz

So far these are the best whitening strips I have used! I have sensitive teeth, so it's difficult to find a product that doesn't bother me. Regular strength Whitestrips make my lower teeth throb uncomfortably, and trays with gels do the same. Since these strips aren't as strong and are only used for 5 minutes, I seem to do fine with them. I'd definitely repurchase since they were easy and comfortable to use... and quick! I gave them a 4 out of 5 rating because Whitestrips unfortunately don't whiten ALL the way back and only get the teeth that show when you smile. Not too big a deal, but of course I'd rather whiten all of my teeth. Also, the results won't be as dramatic with these as some of the stronger ones out there, but I still saw good results and it was definitely well worth the money... plus, I'd rather not feel discomfort!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using these for a week now and really like these strips. I'm much more likely to use these daily, because it only takes 5 minutes. I have used the original version before and experiences sensitivity, but with this I haven't experienced any and my teeth are already much more white. I don't think I'll even need to use all of the strips in the box and will pass the rest on to my husband. I got a compliment from my doctor the other day and she asked how I got my teeth so white.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2009 3:10:00 PM More reviews by prozacnation88

I'm very happy with this product. So far, I've only been using for 4 days, but i can definitely seeing some results. Compared to other strips these don't cause as much tooth sensitivity. I think they do an amazing job for maintenance. I do however, use sensodyne to prevent it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2008 1:45:00 PM More reviews by JudgeJudy41

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have regular dental cleaning, but these strips are wonderful for those in-between trips. First of all, I'm a heavy coffee drinker and need extra whitening. I apply these strips and in five minutes, my teeth look much better. Sensitivity is an issue with me, but 5 minutes relieves alot of the pain that ordinary ( 30 minutes or longer ) trays and strips can cause. I highly recommend these, especially those that experience sensitivity. A little on the pricey side ( around $34.00 or higher ), but are worth it!

Update: I discovered ORAPARX ( not shouting - it's how it is spelled ) and love the results. The ORAPARX developed by dental professionals is more affordable than the Crest strips.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No