August 21, 2014 | 1012 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Burt's Bees - Naturally Ageless Eye Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2013 7:48:00 AM More reviews by thebriggs

This was pleasant to use, it just didn't do anything for me. Maybe it brightened my eye area a bit.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by natashik1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I really dislike the smell of this cream. It is very strong and not in the best way. Texture is rather thin and does not absorb very well, not making the undereye area feel moist and smooth. Threw it out.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2012 9:39:00 AM More reviews by hellotampon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I'm in my mid-20s and figured I should start being pro-active about my skin and I know moisturizing your eye area can help prevent wrinkles, which I already have because I rub my eyes like crazy! I like this stuff because it sinks in quickly without leaving a greasy film, and it smells really good. It comes in a cute little pot that looks nice, but strikes me as unsanitary. I always make sure I have clean hands before I start dipping my finger in the cream. Overall I'm not sure I'll buy this again though. It's too expensive and I think I want something a little more moisturizing. I do love the smell though and I would definitely buy a body lotion that smelled like this. For the record, I don't think it's fair to give a low rating just because it didn't eliminate wrinkles that you already have... that seems like an unreasonable expectation :/

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2011 12:04:00 AM More reviews by kali205

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this for about four months now, although I'll admit I have compliance issues (so not every day religiously). It has a very thin texture, which I like because it makes it easy to spread without any pulling on the skin, except I'm not sure it is moisturising. Certainly I still came up as having dry skin around my eyes in the uv box at my last facial. I do think it has helped brighten my dark circles, but that's about it. I don't find the smell offensive and it fades quickly. I love love love the packaging, the little labelless glass jar keeps things from looking tacky or cluttered. I won't be repurchasing as I think I can do better, it was $50. Australian.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by jhb756

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very moisturizing and creamy. It irritated my eyes a little bit (stings a little upon application) but nothing terrible. Feels pleasant enough after it absorbs, but it smells so strongly, I can't use it. The smell is sort of floral-herb-rose. It was too smelly for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by loveandmakeup

Eh. Keeps my eyes moisturized, but doesn't help with dark circles or fine lines. Not worth the price. Nothing special.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I ran out of my favorite Mary Kay eye cream (which I swear is the best), and decided to try out this eye cream. I bought two, because they were BOGOF. The consistency of this eye cream is very light ~ someone mentioned a yogurt like texture, which is fairly accurate. I have been using this for about two months and it seems to moisturize my eyes.

I apply it to the top of my eyelids too and it doesn't run into my eyes. I guess it's not as thin as I imagined. It absorbs very quickly, but I am not sure if it is doing anything for my eyes. Hard to say, but I will continue to use both jars until they are gone. I cannot waste anything now a days.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2011 7:44:00 AM More reviews by VioletBick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Boo! The consistency is like non fat yogurt. I think charging people $25 to put a yogurt like product around their eyes is criminal! I was not impressed with this product at all including the unsanitary packaging. I only paid $5 and even so I wish I had it back to at least buy a latte with that money. The serum from this line however makes up for this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Lomelindi

I like how this cream feels, smells, applies and sinks into my skin, but I don't think it really did anything after a month of using it. It does give a chilling/tightening sensation after putting it on, but my small wrinkles are still there. It DID seem to help my dark circles, which I didn't really notice it until months later when I realized I was using less of my normal undereye concealer.

Overall, it's good as a general eye-area moisturizer and feels wonderful, so I guess I'll keep it for wearing under my makeup. It's a little too expensive for me to buy it again since it doesn't help with anything beyond lightening my undereye bags a bit, but since it's organic and doesn't hurt my skin, I'll probably use it up anyhow.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2010 10:19:00 AM More reviews by unloveable82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is nothing great. i dont think any cream can change dark circles, i am more concerned about lines anyway. Thus is a pretty mediocre cream. I don't find it to be very moisturizing, it's too thin. I got it in a lot on ebay with a couple of serums and the rest of the line. the serum is the only thing worth repurchasing.