August 27, 2014 | 1929 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Silver aura sheersheen

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a VERY beautiful pinkish white shimmer powder. Very finely milled, not at all glittery. Great for a highlight!!! Very little goes a long way, this little container is going to last me forever! LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2011 12:35:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This such a gorgeous highlighter for my fair complexion as it's a silvery pink colour that makes my complexion glow. The shimmer is quite fine and not overly obnoxious or glaring. The only down fall is this product is a loose powder and can get a little messy.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2010 12:19:00 PM More reviews by channelfloral

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm really loving this product. It's a loose powder and in packaging where there's like a layer of plastic with holes in. but I just poked a few of the holes (lol) through so it's not too messy.

I use this on my cheekbones, under my brow, and all the places you would highlight.
I am BEYOND pale and this look stunning on my skin. Love it!
LC x

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2008 8:25:00 PM More reviews by adventuregirl5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I stumbled across this product while looking at the new MAC holiday collections. The SA swipped it across my cheekbones and I looked absolutley etherial. The only thing I dont like about it, is that it is in loose powder form, a bit messy. But I really liked the fact that it is shimmery and not glittery, the perfect highlighter. Personally I like it better than BB shimmer bricks because you can put it on over your blush. Dont use as a blush repacement. I am very pale, and with pink blush underneath it looked great.