January 28, 2015 | 1982 users online

Treatments (Face) - La Prairie - Cellular 3-Minute Peel

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by geovani

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

EDIT: jan 2015.
ok so im sooo NOT a fan of la prairie anymore.
i got over la prairie once i grew older (and wiser lol).

BUT,as a person who (in the past) used to use almost everything "la prairie" (i was young and stupid who wanted to feel all those glitsy "luxe" useless brands), anyway the only two products i will allways still love,use and buy would be this and the "cellular microdermabrasian cream".

you cannot go wrong with this peel........its simply still amazing :-)
i have tried the "natura bisse glyco extreem peel" witch they claim has the "highest percent of glyco's on the market" bla bla bla.
i promise you it was like Sh*t.
came running back to this one and allways will :-)

my skin looks amazing after i use it.
its even toned and feels SMOOTH LIKE GLASS ("glass" in a good silky kinda way lol) when using this.
i leave it on for 10 min (vs the 3 min it recommends on the package).
my skin is red right after using it but it goes away after about 20 min.
so i recommend using this at night.

i like leaving it on for 10 min cause i fell my skin looks better when its on for that amount of time,plus i use it With my fingers.
i just pick some up with a spatula and spread the product with the my fingers on my face.

Tip: after this treatment i like using the "multivitamin power recovery masque" by Dermalogica (its a super amazing hydrating vitamin facial masque).

then i go to bed with the dermalogica masque on (yes i leave the masque on for the whole night), and in the morning i wake up with skin that looks and feels Beautiful.

*i do this routine once or twice a week.

enjoy,
sarai from israel:-)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by cricketbug32

LOVE!!!! saves time from going to a spa!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by SkinBible

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought this was a great product. It exfoliates beautifully and doesn't irritate by uber-sensitive skin. But wow....the cost is unreal. I found EXACTLY the same kind of product that delivers the same result for $48!!!! I can use it 10 times before I have to reorder and it delivers amazing results. Try this one instead.....www.myrealchemistry.com sells the $48 version called the 3 Minute Precision Peel. Sorry La Prarie - get real with your prices please or you will keep losing business to innovative small firms like this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by AtroposZ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I decided to write this review because I would have never believed any skin care product was worth this much without someone making an exceptional case for it. I'd have written off any beauty editor who recommended it as someone who consistently spends insane amounts on skin care anyways, but I'm just your average person, who happens to be frugal, not easily impressed, and not given to trendy hype.

IF YOU READ NOTHING ELSE --- check prices online. You can easily find it for 1/3rd to 1/2 the listed price. Take 5 minutes and google it.

For comparison purposes, my skin is in pretty good shape. Im early 30s and use sunscreen religiously, and dont have deep lines or serious skin issues that require professional strength products. However, I have had peels and facials, so I can recognize when my skin looks decent, and when it looks awesome.

I'll be honest. I never EVER spend this much on a skin care product. I've tried a lot of samples and nothing I've found has ever worked noticeably better than the store-specific brands of Regenerist or Roc, so why would I pay more just for advertising? But this stuff... wow. It retails for $210~ but you can easily get it for less - I got mine online for $130 (still more than I ever, ever thought I'd pay!). It is so worth it. You only use a tiny bit so the jar ends up lasting a long time (even tho they did the scam trick with an inordinate amount of taking-up-space packaging - product filling about 1/3rd of the space of the giant jar). I use it once a week, and leave it on for about 10-15 minutes (3 really isnt enough). Ive got normal-to-mildly sensitive skin and while it tingles, it's never been actually painful or come anywhere near burning my skin. Once a week I get a DIY facial that looks noticeably better than the $60 peel I got from the dermatologist (seriously, I got spontaneous compliments the day after I first used it, that's crazy), and this one jar has lasted several months and still has about half left.

If youre looking for a good mask/at home peel, I really do recommend trying this. I took a leap of faith and bought a jar without trying it, but Im sure you can go to a dept store that sells it and get a sample or have them do a trial there.

Good luck, and remember - use sunscreen! Always, always, always!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Constantine22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love, love, love this product!!!!!! Overpriced but it contains a Great amount of Salicylic Acid and incredible AHAs!!! It makes your skin feel good after the cleansing and the following days!!!Use this product once a week with a good Oil-Free moisturizer if you have oily skin!!! It really develops skin texture and diminish breakouts and large pores!!!Well Done La Prairie!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by juno2509

Este peeling es absolutamente estupendo!!! La verdad esque te deja la piel suave y lisa como ningún otro que haya probado.
Leí por aqui que había gente que se lo dejaba más tiempo del recomendado, pero se te queda la cara roja como un tomate..así que creo que eso no es muy buena idea, para algo el fabricante recomienda un tiempo,no?
A parte de eso, que solo pone en evidencia que realmente cumple su función, creo que el producto es caro para mi bolsillo, todo y que dura bastante . Así que la Prairie ha creado una dependencia que hace que tenga que ahorrar para poder disfrutar de él!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Andrew85

Oh My god.. This is like a peeling you get on the dermatologist in a bottle... What an amazing cream.. Is like a new skin.. Another jewel in la Prairie collection.... My gosh this is magic....

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

I'm not in love with this product. I don't seem to be in love with any of the LP products except for the Refining Toner and the Microdermabrasion. This product does nothing for my skin. I had used it religiously once a week, and after months and months of use, still nothing. I loathed the smell of this product too but then again, I never liked the smell of LP products either. I find them nauseating. Anyway, i hardly reach for this anymore beacuse its just a useless product for me. Money wasted :(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Baloe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product. If you want a quick boost for your skin, try the cellular 3-Minute Peel. It tightens the pores and give a lovely glow that stays for a long time. Love, love, love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 10:01:00 AM More reviews by OKsusha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best peel I've ever used in the home. I use this with the recommended foam cleanser and cellular resurfacing cream; however will only repurchase the peel.

Pro: increased skin glow, shrunken pores, evened our skin tone and texture, keeps my acne away if used bi-weekly, smells heavenly and beautifully packaged.

Con: irritating for up to an hour after use, hard to wash off face and brush applicator, very expensive ($210 for about 7-10 uses).