August 22, 2014 | 1999 users online

Moisturizers - Mario Badescu - Seaweed Night Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Tiamik72

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This was only an okay cream for me. Smelled great and left my skin very soft, but did irritate my skin a tad and brought out my redness.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 2:33:00 AM More reviews by BarefootedALIEN

I used this along with the seaweed cleanser, seaweed lotion/special cucumber lotion. This night cream did not break me out, left my skin so soft and supple, but gave me an oily tzone! I even alternated days in hopes that it wouldn't affect my tzone, but the very next day, my tzone would be shiny! I would recommend this lotion to a friend, but I will not rebut it. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by lawlady88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this cream! I have been struggling with adult acne (with dry skin) and needed a rich, oil-free moisturizer. This fits the bill. The smell is a little more fragranced than I would choose but I've gotten used to it. It's so rich that a little goes a long way. I'll keep buying and buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Jordanxoxxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing! It goes on like butter & has a pleasant smell. After I take my makeup off after a long day this just makes my skin feel so soft and moisturized. It's been such a harsh winter where I live & this helps. A little goes a very long way so it will last you months! It's a good buy in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Meebo

Makes my skin super soft and supple in the morning and helps heal blemishes that I popped

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has a strong scent which I do not care for and it does linger for awhile. At the same time, this is also a good moisturizer for my oily but sensitive skin since it is not too heavy and it doesn't clog my pores which I am prone to. It softens and is perfect to use now that winter is taking a toll on my skin. It helps with the flakiness I get and doesn't create a oil slick on my face. It has a creamy, thick consistency that is hard to spread so what I do is put a bit in my palm and emulsify between my hands and then apply it to my face. It seems to absorb better that way. I am not sure if I would repurchase as I think there are better night creams I could try but it is not too bad and does the job for now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Received a generous sample in a sample box. I've been using it now for a few weeks and I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised! It smells like old fashioned creams, which I'm ambivalent about, but it's moisturising qualities are great! When I wake up my skin feels unbelievably soft and I do think it even looks a bit better! Price wise it's okay, I believe it's 23 euros for 30 ml, which makes it mid-price IMHO. Packaged in a jar, which can be a con for some, it never really bothers me. All in all I give it a big two thumbs up!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by myty2010

I am 18 and have oily/ acne prone skin. I LOVE the MB drying lotion. It was the only thing that got rid of my acne at 16. So when I saw the seaweed night cream on Hautelook, I thought why not. It is very moisturizing. I love it for a night cream because it smells good and doesn't cause me to breakout. A little bit goes a long way and makes your skin feel super soft. This is the only thing I put on at night after washing my face and when I wake up in the morning, my skin is bright and soft. I don't know if I would say it's amazing, but I do like it. I'm not sure if I would repurchase it because I haven't used many night creams. But I really do like it and see a difference in my skin when I skip it for a night.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by jellybabe23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product made my entire face break out. It's heavily fragranced despite it being one of the last ingredients on the list--and that's where I draw the line on my sensitive, acne-proned skin. Luckily, I only received a sample of this, so I am definitely NOT purchasing the full product.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by StrawberryAfterglow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Mario Badescu's Seaweed Night Cream is unique in the fact that it instantly clogs my pores. Within a minute of applying, my t-zone becomes covered in clogs and tiny beads of sweat. This must be some sort of reaction to the combination of ingredients. The bladderwrack extract, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, triethanol amine, and benzoic acid all have the potential to both clog and irritate the skin, which is a total nightmare for my super clog prone, oily, sensitive, slightly dehydrated skin. I would only suggest this to someone with dry, non-sensitive skin that never breaks out.