February 1, 2015 | 1680 users online

Moisturizers - Mario Badescu - Seaweed Night Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2015 2:03:00 AM More reviews by Carly1808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am 21 years old with dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. I love love love this product. I have struggled for years to find a skincare line that works for me but this is one of them. I apply this at night after using the Acne Facial Cleanser and Alpha-Grapefruit Cleaning Lotion. It is quite thick to apply but the consistency is nice, very silky smooth. I wouldn't recommend this for those with oily skin- mine laps it up because it's dry but I think on oily skin it would really sit on the surface. Would prefer a squeeze bottle so as not to cross contaminate but that's being picky!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Tiamik72

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This was only an okay cream for me. Smelled great and left my skin very soft, but did irritate my skin a tad and brought out my redness.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 2:33:00 AM More reviews by BarefootedALIEN

I used this along with the seaweed cleanser, seaweed lotion/special cucumber lotion. This night cream did not break me out, left my skin so soft and supple, but gave me an oily tzone! I even alternated days in hopes that it wouldn't affect my tzone, but the very next day, my tzone would be shiny! I would recommend this lotion to a friend, but I will not rebut it. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by lawlady88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this cream! I have been struggling with adult acne (with dry skin) and needed a rich, oil-free moisturizer. This fits the bill. The smell is a little more fragranced than I would choose but I've gotten used to it. It's so rich that a little goes a long way. I'll keep buying and buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Jordanxoxxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing! It goes on like butter & has a pleasant smell. After I take my makeup off after a long day this just makes my skin feel so soft and moisturized. It's been such a harsh winter where I live & this helps. A little goes a very long way so it will last you months! It's a good buy in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Meebo

Makes my skin super soft and supple in the morning and helps heal blemishes that I popped

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has a strong scent which I do not care for and it does linger for awhile. At the same time, this is also a good moisturizer for my oily but sensitive skin since it is not too heavy and it doesn't clog my pores which I am prone to. It softens and is perfect to use now that winter is taking a toll on my skin. It helps with the flakiness I get and doesn't create a oil slick on my face. It has a creamy, thick consistency that is hard to spread so what I do is put a bit in my palm and emulsify between my hands and then apply it to my face. It seems to absorb better that way. I am not sure if I would repurchase as I think there are better night creams I could try but it is not too bad and does the job for now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Received a generous sample in a sample box. I've been using it now for a few weeks and I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised! It smells like old fashioned creams, which I'm ambivalent about, but it's moisturising qualities are great! When I wake up my skin feels unbelievably soft and I do think it even looks a bit better! Price wise it's okay, I believe it's 23 euros for 30 ml, which makes it mid-price IMHO. Packaged in a jar, which can be a con for some, it never really bothers me. All in all I give it a big two thumbs up!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by myty2010

I am 18 and have oily/ acne prone skin. I LOVE the MB drying lotion. It was the only thing that got rid of my acne at 16. So when I saw the seaweed night cream on Hautelook, I thought why not. It is very moisturizing. I love it for a night cream because it smells good and doesn't cause me to breakout. A little bit goes a long way and makes your skin feel super soft. This is the only thing I put on at night after washing my face and when I wake up in the morning, my skin is bright and soft. I don't know if I would say it's amazing, but I do like it. I'm not sure if I would repurchase it because I haven't used many night creams. But I really do like it and see a difference in my skin when I skip it for a night.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by jellybabe23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product made my entire face break out. It's heavily fragranced despite it being one of the last ingredients on the list--and that's where I draw the line on my sensitive, acne-proned skin. Luckily, I only received a sample of this, so I am definitely NOT purchasing the full product.