April 18, 2014 | 1480 users online

Lip Gloss - Nivea - A Kiss Of Shine Pink Glossy Lip Care

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by cocolovescocopuffs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this gloss. It feels so nice and not sticky at all. Its nearly colorless. The only thing thats not perfect is the scent. It does have SPF so maybe thats what I'm detecting. Overall, good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by hakunamatata13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this gloss. It's moisturizing and leaves your lips feeling so smooth. It smells pretty good, kinda fruity. It's not sticky at all. I love it for a natural look.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by LilyMakeupEvan

Love this gloss! Iits a beautiful sheer pink rose color. Perfeeecct! Definately give this gloss a try. You can purchase this at the dollar stores. Have tried a lot of nivea lip stuff and this is by far one of the best. Would I repurchase? Yes! In the red version if I can.
Only con is that I have noticed that this irritates the skin around my lips. Not a problem with me but if you have sensitive skin, Donot purchase!
Check out my other reviews on lip products and let me know if this review was helpful or not. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by zero131nh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Overall it's a normal gloss, not moisturizing for me, and the smell is kinda fake like a body lotion or soap of some kinds. The texture is okay, non sticky but not too slippery either. The color is okay. It has nice shimmer though. I bought it on sale or I'll would never buy it for the full price. At first I thought it was okay, but soon later I realized that I'm allergic to something in it. It made my lips itched like no others, which is weird because I got no same problem with any other lip glosses. I wish I could love it, but heck no. Won't buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Virgo03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I didn't find this to be any more moisturizing or balm-like than a standard lip gloss. About the same as Maybelline or Cover Girl, and LESS moisturizing than VS Beauty Rush gloss.

It came out of the tube "Bubble Gum" color, but fortunately, it's sheer enough not to be too obnoxious. It's just OK, though. You can get the same moisture from regular lip gloss, with a much better color sellection!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2011 3:42:00 AM More reviews by magcue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I'm surprised this product has so many positive reviews. I'm a huge fan of Nivea skin and lip products, but this one was a huge dud.

It was by far the stickiest, thickest lip gloss I've ever used. Moving my lips to speak felt like I had dumped molasses on them. It didn't stay on my lips well and made my face feel sticky.

The flavor was disgusting.

The only thing going for this product is the company behind it and its pretty color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Piggie8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Woah! So surprised! The most moisturizing Nivea lip product I've used believe it or not. It is a little sticky, but not too bad, more like what I want rather than oh geez. It's pretty thick, but not too obnoxious. Very moisturizing. I've only tried it on at night, not really seeing any gloss, but oh well. Very happy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by iheartMUA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my must haves in lip gloss. I have read a lot of people think it's sticky but I don't have that complaint, but I put on lip gloss a LOT so maybe I don't give it time to get that way. : ) I think this goes on super smooth and adds just enough of shine that makes your lips, well...kissable.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2010 9:12:00 AM More reviews by sleeptheclockaround

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bought this on sale for $0.99. Adds a touch of nice pink color, while not being too sticky. Small amt in the tube, but great to have when pressed for time. Definitely plan to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2010 10:33:00 PM More reviews by xoxojentry

I love thecolor of this product!! It works great and stays on for a long time!!! It is a little bit too thick and sticky though!!!