November 23, 2014 | 1930 users online

Lip Gloss - Boots - Clear Lip Gloss

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2006 4:13:00 PM More reviews by lizzi_lu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this gloss, but its not HG quality. it moisturizes my lips, is really shiny, and not too expensive, mine was $8 US dollars, but i like my lip glosses a little stickier and the wand was really crappy-it took forever to get a decent amount of lip gloss on my lips. But overall it's a pretty good gloss, and ill probs buy it again until i find my HG lipgloss..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2005 8:30:00 PM More reviews by txt_eva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Cheap, simple and does the job. Nothing fancy just simple lipgloss.
Great.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2005 10:47:00 PM More reviews by weezy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this. What a great clear gloss. It's not sticky at all and gives a beautiful shine. I was finishing up my Hard Candy super clear gloss when I bought this, and this is so much better. I completely recommend it - I'm so excited that CVS now sells Boots products!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2002 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1977

this was okay not to sticky but glossy,

great product

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2002 9:33:00 PM More reviews by AnnetteL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A very nice clear wand gloss, just as shiny as MAC but not so sticky! It has a light, pleasant vanilla scent. This is my favourite clear gloss :)