July 26, 2014 | 1793 users online

Styling Products - Kevin Murphy - Fresh.Hair

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2014 5:12:00 AM More reviews by tashi88

This review is for the aerosol spray. It has a wonderful scent and I find myself spraying it for no reason. It does an OK job of getting rid of absorbing oils but by the end of the day I find my hair pretty much oily again. Still searching for a dry shampoo that lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Ehunter5

I've been using dry shampoos for years and this is the best dry shampoo I've ever used. It smells great and works very well. Remember to toss the cap because it can cause bottle depressurization and waste the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 10:11:00 AM More reviews by kristenleahmc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this dry shampoo! I find a lot of dry shampoos have such a strong scent that is almost like drenching yourself in perfume and almost give you a headache after couple hours of wear (i.e. Catwalk's dry shampoo). I love that this is a spray dry shampoo and it has a much lighter scent that I find enjoyable. Works great too.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by expira

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I need to remember to stop buying this stuff. My hair stylist, whose recommendations are usually spot on what I need, encouraged me to buy this on two separate occasions, about two years apart. I had forgotten how much I disliked it. The smell, to me a least, is the only somewhat nice thing about the product. The nozzle breaks pretty easily, as does the spraying mechanism. Perhaps if I used it more regularly, it'd be ok, but no. The worst aspect is the product itself. Not only does it not dry up the oil on my fine, thin, greasy hair, it makes it look MORE oily. And that's on days with clean hair (I use it under my bangs). My hair just kind of clumped together--I'd be better off not using anything. It's on days between washing, however, that is reveals how poorly it works--I spritzed and the product clung to my scalp and made my hair look soaking for the rest of the day, in a bad way.

I don't mean to be so negative, but it's rare that a product fails on so many basic levels.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by ImSoBrunette

THIS IS NOT THE SAME FRESH HAIR. The old one sucked, trust me, I know. They came out with a new aerosol one in a can that dispenses a white powdery substance. It smells better than any dry shampoo I've used before; it smells exactly like creamsicles but is not too overpowering. It's extremely light but will get the job done. I've used the Pssst dry shampoo but found it was too heavy and hated the smell. I also used the Treseme one but hated that one even more because the smell is awful and it is SO heavy. It says it has clay in it and I believe it because it weighs down your hair and eventually makes your hair look even oilier. My only complaint is that this is about $24 but it is a great product. I took off one lippie for the price. Don't confuse this for the old one because the new one is absolutely brilliant. By far the best dry shampoo I've ever used and it smells heavenly.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2010 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yeah, this doesn't work. Instead of refreshing my hair, it makes it look dull, dirty and flat. I love dry shampoos, but the few liquid refreshers I've used have been totally counterproductive. I love that this is natural and the packaging is cute, but it's just not usable. Might work to mist wet hair to perfume it, but otherwise it's a waste.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2009 2:22:00 AM More reviews by KateFesch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'd give this zero lippies if I could. Doesn't do anything. In fact, if your hair looks/ feels greasy, it'll make it even stickier.The scent isn't good either, so I can't even use it as hair fragrance. A complete waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2008 9:57:00 AM More reviews by FilleDeVanille

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

*** DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS! ***

I HATE it! It does not give me fresh hair at all, which the name implies.

The instructions are: Lightly mist your hair and rub with a dry towel.
I did that.

I've been patient with this product. I followed the instructions, I adjusted the dosage of product, while doing so, I tried to skip the towel and just let the product dry on it's own, I tried to use this product every possible way.

It does nothing, n-o-t-h-i-n-g. Oh, except making your hair smell slightly better, but why not just use a hair perfume then? I guess they're both equally drying, as this product's top ingredients are some kind of alcohol.