April 16, 2014 | 1000 users online

Brows - Ardell - Brow Defining Powder - Mink Brown

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by barnycat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a brunette and under artificial bathroom lighting this looked great. I then saw myself in dressing room lighting later in the day, and my brows had a very pronounced auburn/reddish hue. This is a good product, just an unusual color. I won't be able to use it unless I mix it with something else. Good thing it was cheap. No repurchase, but not tossing in the bin yet either.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 7:09:00 AM More reviews by allyson85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've had this brow powder in mink brown and taupe. I much prefer the soft brown. The taupe makes me eyebrows appear reddish. My eyebrows are slightly darker then my natural hair color. If they made a color that was in between taupe and mink brown I think that would be perfect for my brows. I find though that using a slightly darker color it makes me use a softer hand and my eyebrows look better. I don't have a lot of eyebrow hairs and I find that pencils make my eyebrows look fake. I like to slightly fill them in with this and then spray a Qtip or my finger tip with light hold hairspray to set my brows

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice eyebrow powder. It compliments my eyebrows perfectly, and it has decent staying power. It reminds me of embark, by MAC.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 5:50:00 AM More reviews by alee26

I really love this! I've had my little pot of this brow powder for almost a year using it pretty much everyday and have only made the smallest dent in it. The colour matches my hair colour exactly and doesn't come off looking too harsh on me. Very smooth, pigmented and it doesn't smudge (I don't even set it with a brow gel). Can't find anything bad about this product. I use my own angled brush since the brush that comes with it doesn't do a very good job. You only need a small amount to get the job done.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by xxAutumnakixx

I'm rating this lower because of a couple things: First, the powder has very deceptive red undertones. When you look at the packaged product it doesn't seem like it would be particularly red, but once applied they become much more prominent.

Second, while the powder is pretty good quality, but the brush that is included is awful. I definitely would recommend that you use your own brushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2010 2:45:00 AM More reviews by amwatson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this in the medium brown, and the compact has the brush inside it (not separate like the one pictured). I think it is a pretty good product, it wears well. If you are thinking about trying it, go for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2010 2:58:00 AM More reviews by mayebear87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I have used SO many eyebrow products over the last few years, from powders, to waxes. This is the ONLY one that I have found that matches my hair color to a T! I like powders better, because they look more natural, and you can blend them a lot easier. My eyebrows finally look natural and great! Will continue buying this product forever and ever!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2010 4:13:00 PM More reviews by AJT711

I love this stuff. I use the shade mink brown and I always get compliments on my eye brows. It really is a great product and it cheap too!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2010 3:45:00 PM More reviews by krys623

Unfortunately this did not work for me. It was too light for my black hair and olive skin. I am an NC42 for reference. But the packaging is cute and the price is cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2009 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Clouded00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

love it, love it, love it. my siblings both have very dark, defined eyebrows but mine are very light and sparse. due to the sparseness dying them and using a gel doesn't get the job done. this powder is perfect and lasts all day. when my hair isn't pink or purple it's usually dark brown, so the mink brown is a good match. the brush it comes with can be worked with, but i actually use a brish designed fro cream eyeliner. it's also very cheap. i'll porbably be using it for a long, long time.