August 28, 2014 | 1142 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Bond Girl 007

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Received this in a RAOK here on MUA. I don't smell any kind of floral or peach in this. The second I sprayed this on me, I knew I would have a headache. And I did. This is super strong, and smells very chemically. I had read reviews here on MUA, and some say they smell peach, which is why I wanted to try this. Sadly, I do not smell any kind of peach. Just a cheap chemical strong smell. Naming this Bond Girl is insulting to Bond Girls everywhere! And of course, since this stinks, it lasted all day on me!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Futura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Sadly discontinued but definitely loved! I got this many moons ago as I am an avid Bond fan, perhaps making me mildly bias, however I did love this perfume. All I needed was a small spritz to last all day, it was slightly citrus with these amazing floral notes. I loved the bottle as well. I should note I am not a perfume buyer/wearer in general, but Bond Girl 007 won me over.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by LucieBrightside

I was given this as a gift, as my surname is actually Bond, and I instantly fell in love.
The bottle is great, an amazing shape! The fragrance is pretty and feminine and very strong. It lasts forever! I remember spritzing it twice and it lingered on my jacket for about a week!
Unfortunately it wasn't so ideal when I had a cold or hayfever. It can be too overpowering, which is why I'm only rating this 4/5.
I always received compliments with this perfume too, and had people asking me what it was or where I got it from.

Just to add: the perfume I was given was actually a golden colour, as opposed to the advertised pink colour. I'm unsure if this makes a difference to its scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by sniffer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful light floral scent, easy to wear and should appeal to any age group.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful scent, pretty good lasting power, funky bottle that sometimes I found it difficult to spray the stuff, my hubby likes it too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by esans

Whenever I wear this perfume ,there is always somebody asking"what is the name of that fragrance?" or I get reactions like " something wonderful smells in here","ohh ! this scent is so nice".It is a perfect combination of bergamot and sandalwood.Plus,it stays on really long. I am someone who get bored wearing the same fragrance and I give them away after a while.But I am loyal to my bond girl scent though I put on my other scents now and then.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2010 6:18:00 PM More reviews by laurenmf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an OK scent. If you like Tomorrow from Avon, you will probably like this (it's Tomorrow without the smoky note) . There is a lot of orange blossom, with a warm slightly spicy drydown. Sounds good in theory, but a little too weak for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2009 6:49:00 AM More reviews by ShellyMum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this perfume. I agree with previous reviewers that it smells very similiar to D&G Light Blue. It's an orangy, fresh kind of scent to my nose. I think it's well worth a try if you like fresh, fruity fragrances. I found the lasting power quite good. I also have the body wash and lotion, which are very true to the scent and obviously help with the lasting power when used together. Well done Avon!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 9:03:00 AM More reviews by kgill

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this fragrance. It smells good on me and may be my HG perfume. It does not dry down to a powdery air freshener note like many Avon fragrances. It's bold but not overpowering - feminine but not wispy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 3:17:00 AM More reviews by mtycer

I have a mini vial of this because I really wanted to try it. The card says "Impossible to resist! A sexy cocktail of velvety florals, cool freshness and warm woods."

PROS: The full size version is in a really cute bottle! Decent lasting power. Pretty strong. Okay price.

CONS: The scent is just okay. It's nothing special, IMO, just kind of a nice generic scent?

Overall, a so-so fragrance. I personally would not repurchase, but it's worth checking out!