November 28, 2014 | 889 users online

Eyeliner - Artdeco - Perfect Color Eyeliner (liquid)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by rosarosi

This eyeliner is the only liquid eyeliner that I have found that can make a perfect tiiiiny stroke. I don't like eyeliner brushes that are too thick, and this one is tiny and perfect. However, it takes practise to be able to apply a perfect eyeliner with this brush, but when you master it you can do anything!

It does tend to flake a little bit over the day, which is a minus, but not enough to bother me very much.

It's a cheap drugstore product that lasts for a very long time, I've used it for years but only had to repurchase it about 3 to 4 times.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2008 6:25:00 AM More reviews by gina2685

I'm a big fan of Artdeco, in fact, when I'm searching for drugstore makeup this is usually the brand I check out first. But, unfortunately, this eyeliner is not for me. It comes in a pretty standard liquid eyeliner packaging, a tube and a screw-on wand with a very thin brush applicator. The problem for me was this exactly, the applicator. I won't claim to be very skilled on eyeliner application but I'm not useless either. I never managed to achieve a nice, straight line with this one and I always struggled to fix my mistakes afterwards. The brush is very soft and "bendy" and I always ended up staining my lid with a drop of liquid from the wand. Not good. I had to buy another liner, one with a felt tip applicator this time and I get really good results with it. However, if you're a skilled user of liquid liner and you're searching for a very fine tip this might work well for you. Artdeco has a very good eyeliner, the Long Lasting Liquid Liner which I have tried and loved but they're not recommending it for contact lens wearers so I had to reject it.