December 18, 2014 | 936 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Glazewear in Berry Cool

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by justgalee

I love this color of Glazewear!!!! I have written to Avon because they took it off the market. I buy in quantities because I wear it all the time, every day, 365 days of the year. It goes with everything. It DOES NOT smell funny and it doesn't taste funny either. It is the absolute best. Wish I could buy more!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Catalyzt2012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although it doesn't stay well, this shade is the most opaque and has the silkiest feeling of any of my lip glosses. By nature, berry shades are somewhat cool but I feel like this is a more neutral leaning toward warm. It looks really pretty against my yellow skin. The only thing I don't like is the smell. It's not awful, but not pleasant. 4/5!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2009 1:50:00 PM More reviews by tracyveronika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this color. It's berry with some brown and pink tones, but it's not overly cool (it's more neutral.) It has a bit of shimmer to it, but it's subtle. Will definitely get this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Katharine40

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is for the Glazewear Liquid lip color formulation. Berry Cool is a medium mauve-y/berry color, a very good everyday shade for me. The texture is not sticky, thank Heaven, so strands of hair don't get caught in it! The only downside is that it will not last through a meal. However, given that Avon often has Glazewear on sale for 2.99 a pop, I can live with that!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2008 5:45:00 PM More reviews by jailtimediverted

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i was disappointed w/ the somewhat sheerness of this particular shade (glazewears are billed as avon's opaque l/g). i would call berry cool a light-medium cool muted berry w/ moderate shimmer. the gloss is smooth and nonsticky and wears well ime.

comes in a plastic tube w/ flocked doe-foot applicator. pleasant, light, but indescribeable scent. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2008 6:26:00 PM More reviews by funnygirl131

A shimmery plummy shade with silver shimmer.I do love it with my skintone. No goopy or sticky ness,very smooth on lips.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2007 2:41:00 PM More reviews by PhanieRajh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was okay. A bit darker than my natural lip colour, and as the previous review stated, looks a lot different on than in the tube.. Its a pretty berry colour, but just a tad too dark for what I like..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2007 11:29:00 PM More reviews by jawbreaker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this in the Tress for Success kit and LOVE it! I am a new Avon rep but knew nothing about their glosses before trying this. I am not a big gloss fan--I do not like sticky textures or gloss that is goopy, etc. This is neither! It is so smooth and not sticky or tacky. The color is a beautiful rose/berry shade, a tad darker than my natural lip color and it is amazing! It looks different in the tube than when on. I am happily surprised and when these are on sale for $1.99, you can't beat the price...the normal price is $6.00 which is still great. The applicator is doe foot which is what I prefer. Overall, I am very satisfied and it has exceeded my expectations, mostly because most glosses have a texture which I do not like...not the case with these and it makes me even happier since I am now a rep and I feel comfortable recommending these.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2007 5:12:00 PM More reviews by esmeraldas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is a medium berry with a hint of violet, nice color, just not for me. I don't like the purplish it had in it - only reason I wouldn't buy this shade again. Otherwise, I'm sure it'd look good on plenty of ladies, b/c it's not too dark, or too light. I like Glazewear l/g overall, very smooth and creamy, nice colors and the vanilla scent is nice too, not overpowering. ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2007 6:53:00 PM More reviews by colorfulme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the color of my lips but a bit darker and glossier! I love it! It's soft and creamy, gives great coverage and isn't sticky. It's lightly scented but not flavored. Doesn't have the best staying power, but I don't mind reapplying.