Schwarzkopf Extra Care Gel-Wax, Extra Hold

1.0

on 10/18/2008 5:44:00 AM

"Get the hold of a wax with the stying and definition of a gel with Schwarzkopf Extra Care Gel-Wax"

So reads the blurb on the back of the tube. I have short, wavy hair and don't really need a strong hold product. I bought this because I wanted something that would give me a little bit of shine with some hold for those days when I do want to style my hair. This product doesn't work. It says it can be applied to either wet or dry hair. I've tried both ways. Applied to dry hair it simply looks as if I've put a bit of vaseline on my hair, not suprising since the second ingredient is mineral oil. Applied to wet hair it simply weighs the hair down and makes it look fairly dull. Either way it gives absolutely no hold at all, despite the fact that it says it is a strong hold product. The only positive thing I can say is that the fragrance is relatively light and innofensive, and that it washes out easily. I gave this to a friend who used it three times and it then went in the bin. The two of us both used it more than once and came to the conclusion that it is a total waste of money. Around $5-6AU.

Popular Styling Products