Fudge Fuel - shine glaze

on 3/19/2015 9:54:00 AM

i find it quite difficult to get a noticeable "shine" on pale blonde hair.

This product gives me amazing shine on dry hair. The day after I've washed my hair (long, 5 inches below shoulder length), the ends of my hair go "fluffy" and a bit frizzy looking. I put a good pump of this in my hands and rub them together, I then apply this to the mid and ends of my hair. A quick run through my hair with my hot brush and it shines beautifully, so for me it does work. I find using it on just washed, towel dried hair allows me to style it easily with my hot brush. I like the fact that it has "low hold" (a fudge rating of 1), so I don't end up with hard, crispy, or sticky hair.

I, personally, LOVE Fudge products. I also use the Fudge Bed Head Small Talk on towel dried hair, and that product is fantastic too.

on 10/18/2008 5:34:00 AM

Fudge Fuel comes in a 50ml / 1.69 fl oz small pump bottle. The product description says: "Ignite your style with Fudge Fuel, a moisture rush to feed and nourish the hair. Create super slick shine and absolute smoothness. Seal over and smooth split ends. Illuminate and energizes for the ultimate in Fuel injected style. Ideal for bleach and colored hair types."

I use this as a finishing glaze and so far haven't found it that remarkable or nourishing. I've used a lot of finishing products (pomades, pastes, waxes, gels) and this one was ok/average. If I can stick with it, I'm going to use it longer to see if it does nourish as it claims. Until then, I'm not sure if I'll repurchase.

Ingredients:
Propylene Glycol, Aqua, Cyclpenntasiloxane, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Paraffinum Liquidum, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan Stearate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothianzolinone, Parfum, Citronellol, CL 19140, Acid Red 18