April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Styling Products - Fudge - Fuel - shine glaze

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2008 5:34:00 AM More reviews by laura1122

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fudge Fuel comes in a 50ml / 1.69 fl oz small pump bottle. The product description says: "Ignite your style with Fudge Fuel, a moisture rush to feed and nourish the hair. Create super slick shine and absolute smoothness. Seal over and smooth split ends. Illuminate and energizes for the ultimate in Fuel injected style. Ideal for bleach and colored hair types."

I use this as a finishing glaze and so far haven't found it that remarkable or nourishing. I've used a lot of finishing products (pomades, pastes, waxes, gels) and this one was ok/average. If I can stick with it, I'm going to use it longer to see if it does nourish as it claims. Until then, I'm not sure if I'll repurchase.

Ingredients:
Propylene Glycol, Aqua, Cyclpenntasiloxane, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Paraffinum Liquidum, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan Stearate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothianzolinone, Parfum, Citronellol, CL 19140, Acid Red 18