July 28, 2014 | 1013 users online

Powder - Amore Pacific - IOPE True Skin Natural Twincake

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 3:55:00 PM More reviews by jejkim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This has been my HG powder foundation for over ten years. The color range is small, but it applies beautifully and makes my combo skin look good. I have every color of this for different seasons and it's never let me down.

During the summer months, this will keep my face from getting oily and never separates like some liquid foundations do. Coverage can be built up from light to heavy and this stuff really covers all imperfections to the point where you don't need concealer. It makes skin look good with a matte finish. I would compare it to NARS Sheer Glow and even promise that it's the powder foundation version of it....and has even better coverage. Never settles into pores or wrinkles. People say I have great skin when I have this on. I have horrible skin. It's just this product that fakes perfect skin for me. Couldn't live without it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2009 6:03:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Good quality, fine-milled and silky-feeling. its a natural finish 2n1 wet or dry foundation that lets the glow through. Its recommended for normal and combination skin, has SPF16 sun protection, mushroom extracts, and is supposedly anti-aging formulated. I apply mine dry with a mineral kabuki brush, its quick and looks smooth and even. I like how I can vary the coverage from light up to medium without loosing the "true skin" natural look and feel. I also put a thicker layer as an under-eye concealer using an everyday minerals eye kabuki brush, and it doesn't cake nor show up wrinkles anywhere. I appreciate how it sticks to my skin evenly all day without wearing off or changing color!! I do need to touch-up or oil blot the T-zone though, as it lets the oil break-through.

COLORS: #13 Light Beige, #21 Natural Beige, #23 True Beige, #31 Deep Beige). Only 4 shades, but I thought they were well formulated natural skin colors. I tried 23 true beige was neutral but with just enough yellow/gold to add a touch of warm color. No wierd pink or orange tones

I think it has been discontinued, and replaced with a new twincake in a round compact, "Small & Smooth S.S. Conditioning Twin Cake", in exactly the same colors, but with more moisturising formuation and SPF24. This is a Korean brand and it is good quality. If it was sold in my country I'd consider buying again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2008 12:41:00 AM More reviews by roroluca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in Light Beige, and my mom bought this from South Korea. It gives a very natural and light coverage using the sponge pad it comes with or MAC 187 Stippling Brush. I find that this doesn't control oil very well (if it doesn't control it during fall, doubt it'll control in the summer) but I do like the natural coverage. I wouldn't buy this with my own pocket money - prefer loose powders instead - but I would use it if given another one.