Rite Aid Brand - Pore Strips

2.4

I ran out of Biore nose strip and was shopping for it when I saw that RiteAid has B1G1F sale of their store brand nose strips. Like many reviewers before mentioned, the RiteAid brand has stronger smell, and do not work as well as Biore. Gave it a try but will not repurchase.

on 2/24/2011 8:23:00 AM

Ok so here's the story...I bought these with the hopes of them working as well as my Biore and CVS brand pore strips, but boy was I wrong. The first time I tried it, I was immediately grossed out by the smell of the strip on my nose. The smell of this strip can be compared to this (now hear me out for a second): buy a hard taco from TacoBell and leave it out for a day..maybe even in the fridge...now smell it...yea that's what the strip smells like. After leaving it on my nose for the suggested time (and even then some), I proceeded to take it off, some of the adhesive was still on my nose! The strip was dry, but apparently not. I HATE these, but i decided to try one more strip the other day; I gave it the benefit of the doubt, but no, same story. I will never buy these again because they're of terrible quality and didn't remove anything. THUMBS DOWNNN

I love these things and they work wayyyyy better than Biore. Ive been using Biore strips for many years and sometimes they are a hit or miss, but with these , man all the gunk just comes out. I use them once a week and im so glad i found these. They really do pull out all the whiteheads and sebum cause they stick very well. I try to leave them a little more than the usual 15 just to make sure it has dried well and its able to work more effectively. Two thumbs up !

on 4/9/2010 11:13:00 PM

okay first off, YES. i have tried biore strips, and they are waaaaay better than these crappy knock offs.

1. they DO get blackheads off, but only around my nose area, and between my eyebrows.
2. on my cheeks, only the goo from ONE pore can out. like lolwtf.
3. 7 dollars for 14 strips. omfg, i shoulda just spent 10 dollars for 14 for biore, so i can get MORE gunk out.

as i was slowly pulling these things off, i could see the sebum coming out, but since the formula isnt great/strong enough, the sebum went BACK into the pore. ugh, more exfloiating for me . -_-

DO NOT GET THIS. USE THE EXTRA 4 DOLLARS AND GET BIORE.
unless you have 99cent store near you, they sometimes have nose strips, and they work 70% strongly like biore.

these? they work like.. 20% like biore. fail. sigh* i guess i get what i pay more. whatevs. lesson learned. i'm going to use all these up and get biore. 'nuff said!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is okay, Biore is way better, but in a pinch it is fine.

on 8/27/2009 2:52:00 PM

I love the Biore strips, especially the DEEP cleansing ones, and bought the Rite Aid brand to save money, plus when I bought them, there was a buy-one-get-one-free offer. Unfortunately, I got stuck with 2 boxes of generic strips that didn't work NEARLY as well as Biore's, plus the Rite Aid strips smelled like cigarette butts to me. :(

on 3/1/2009 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this product because it was 4 dollars cheaper than Biore pore strips. I had been using Biore pore strips prior to this but I thought I would save some cash. These strips work like the Biore pore strips. I would say the only difference is the smell. They are perfumed so waiting for it to dry is a bit uncomfortable. It just smells like a cheap perfume. Other than that it works.

The packaging is in a simple blue box. The strips are placed in individual wrappers similar to Biore. The box isn't a big deal so that's why I gave the packaging quality a 5.

on 11/4/2008 10:36:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love these, they are more powerful than any other strips I have ever used and sometimes they are BOGOF or sale. They do the job.

on 10/17/2008 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

These are awful. I bought them because as much as I like the biore pore stripes, they're very expensive for only a couple stripes. The store brand don't grab anything. You might as well put duck tape on your face.

Popular Treatments (Face)