April 19, 2014 | 1115 users online

Eye Shadow - Avon - eight in one eye palette neutral tones

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by habana

I'm a neutral eyeshadow girl...I wear nothing but, and I really like this palette. The colors are so pretty and most go on well (I found that one out of the 8 doesn't show up that well). Of course you can't compare the color payoff to say the Lorac Unzipped palette or UD's Naked palettes, but for a lower end product it does the job well. Staying power is good with a primer under it. It's nice and compact and perfect for travel. I gave packaging a 4 because I got it with the mirror already fallen off & couldn't get it to stay on. The only thing I'd change about this palette is there's is really only 1 to 2 colors dark enough to use in the crease. I wish they had at least one more. All in all I really like this palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by DanceyPants

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Was given this as a present, to be a somewhat more portable Naked Palette, and i adore it!! Perfect handbag size, and you can get some beautiful finishes for it. I'd recommend using a primer with it (but it stays put really well without!) , and caution when applying it as some fallout does occur, but only on application, otherwise it firmly stays put!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by hpunkinway

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Don't bother unless you are super-light.

Nice palette, good texture, but not enough variety among the colors. Usually pair them with something with a bit more impact from NYX. Definitely subtle.

UPDATE: I just gave this palette away. As it was so subtle in color, I found just easier not to use eyeshadow. Saves a lot of time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by amberclaire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is such a great palette!!! 3 of the colours in the palette are dupes for MAC all that glitters, expensive pink and woodwinked. And its only $8. Woo hoo! I would definitely buy this again

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2011 10:41:00 AM More reviews by hotpinkluv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I realy like this palette. They are alot of nice colors to do differnt neutral eye looks.I also find they stay on all day for me, and i dont wear primer.I also bought one for my mom and she loves it too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 8:02:00 PM More reviews by sfaithj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this neutral palette! I think it's just lovely. Pigmentation is good, price is right, shadows are creamy and smooth. A total winner!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2010 8:03:00 PM More reviews by gint518

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow. WAY too shimmery for my forty something face. It reminds me of the overly shimmery shadows of the late 70's-early 80's. Didn't last either, even with UDPP. Disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

these are great shadows for a great price. they blend very nicely and last all day with primer. Great little compact, perfect for travel too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by satinmannequin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great palette for great price. It's quite cheap and works good. Love the brown and golden tones, enhance my eyes well. I use them almost every day and may be will be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 12:22:00 PM More reviews by kristina5475

I have bought this palette 3 times! I absolutely love the shades. I have the one on the very right end (all the brown tones, no green). Great eyeshadow that lasts! I'll keep buying this product.