Garnier Nutri-repair. For dull, dry, stressed out hair.

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/25/2014 6:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is for the European version of Garnier Nutri Repair 3. I needed a conditioner and a cheap one but of course we all want performance as well. Im trying to avoid salon products here because they are expensive as f*ck and smaller. forget it! I didn't even want to buy this. but i was wrong, this gem saved my hair. I went back to my natural dark brown/black hair color and once again I vowed not to dye it for at least a year. My hair has been through chemical mess and its completely fried, dry, hard, frizzy, stiff, not shiny....its like dark hay. But this conditioner delivers. it made my hair so soft, shiny, movement, and the frizz is a little more tamed. I like that this product is really thick for I have long thick hair and it smells nice. For the price its just magnificent.

on 6/9/2012 5:33:00 AM

If you have really dry hair, do try this. My hair gets oily after the second day so I do wash it everyday, which gets it a tad dry. At $3.99NZD a bottle from local supermarkets it's a very affordable nourishing conditioner. In combination with the shampoo, it leaves your hair smooth, soft, tangle free and shiny for days. So much that I think it's almost over nourished to the point it's oily! Great for super dry hair. Will repurchase in the winter time when my hair is much drier. Love it!

on 10/17/2008 4:55:00 PM

Green apple smell. Light and watery product that rinses out easily without being heavy or leaving waxy buildup. Similar to the Body and Volume conditioner, but slightly more moisturizing and doesn’t dry out the hair. By no means is this moisturizing – suitable for fine, slightly dry hair. For those with dry and coarse hair, you’re better off using a more nourishing product.