October 1, 2014 | 927 users online

Skincare - Face - Avon - Clearskin Professional 3 Step System

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2014 9:23:00 AM More reviews by xdanilouise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great if you have acne prone skin! It makes your skin feel so fresh and my skin has improved so much since using it, and compared to others it's not that expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by princesselle1

Absolutely amazing! I've just finished my first lot of the 3 Step System and my skin has never been better, i used to get terrible acne on my chin and around my nose and this stuff has completely cleared it!! I was on some pills from the doctor for a while to try and clear my acne which i though were working until i tried this and my skin completely cleared within 2 weeks. It will dry your skin out slightly but it is a small price to pay for the amazing results. Some people have said that the smell is unpleasant but i really don't mind it, the scrub can be a bit intense if used to often but i simply just switched to a cream cleanser for a few days while using the pads and the lotion. Honestly its worth a try and even if it docent work miracles like it has for me it will still leave your skin super smooth and minimise oil which is bonus. So impressed AVON.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 5:04:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

This range is great and blows all other acne ranges out of the water in terms of results and cost, providing you adapt it to your own needs. I have mild acne and I find that using the scrub, pads AND lotion is overkill. Instead I use this range only when my skin is misbehaving, starting with the scrub, followed by either the pads OR the lotion and then my own light moisturiser, with a good level of SPF in my primer and bb cream/foundation to avoid getting pigmentation marks from the AHA content + sun. I really hope it works for you!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by ReemaBieber

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay I've Used This Product avout a month ago
When i started using it i liked it alot,,for the first 2 days it cleared my active breakouts and controlled my shine
By the end of the first week my skin was wrecked on my left cheek which was before clear and soft the product brang out big pimples and left blemishes behind that didnt go and havent still
If your an adult so over 18 I would reccomend as the ingrediants are right for you
If your a teenage (up too 15) I Woudl not reccomend at all
It is tii harsh and will break you out severley
This Is A CRAP product DONT BUY!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2012 10:17:00 AM More reviews by INEEDAUSERNAME

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product wrecked my skin. i'm not even exaggerating. i came here because i had to review this product to let people know, so if your on it, just beware. So first off i really liked this, it was gentle and smelled alright, better then Proactive anyways. Then it just made me break out like crazy! before i started it my skin was pretty bad but i didnt have awful acne. then the lady at avon said it would probably do that for a week or so unill my skin got use to it so i stayed with it for a month but it really made me breakout bad!!! so i stopped and switched to proactive. this Avon craap gave me so many acne scars that i never had before and it made the texture of my skin horrible!!! Proactive cleared it up after the Avon incident, but the texture and scars wont go away.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2011 2:07:00 AM More reviews by emilyheartsmakeup

I absoultely love this skin care system. It is easy, quick, and worth buying. This skin care system is wonderful! It clears up my new and some old zits/pimples. It works great. The only downside I find is that it is a bit expensive. I enjoy this system. I bought it about twice in a row and am now recently trying out Vichy under recommendation. I love the smell and soft feel afterwards of this system. Works for any skintype I'm sure. I miss using it. The best part of the system I would say is step 1. It exfoliates and cleanses deep down for a soft, clean feeling and smells good. I recommend this system for acne-prone skin for teens.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 8:01:00 AM More reviews by xBeautyQueenx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

After having the Implanon contraceptive implant, I was horrified that I started to get acne around my jaw line! Especially when I only usually got the occasional pimple. I tried so many different products to try to get rid of it, I was even prescribed benzol peroxide which just dried my skin out and looked like eczema! I kept putting off buying this as I thought it wouldn't work, just like all of the other products I had tried. But I am SO glad I did! It really did work, as well as helping to control my oily skin! I used all three steps every morning and night, and saw results after less than a week. I am still using it now and will continue to do so :) Thank you Avon! You God send!!! x

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by WhatAReview

I have combination skin. I break out a lot, but I do have dry patches around my lips (weird). So, an Avon Rep recommended this to me. She told me it would really help my skin if I had a 3 step process and if I used it on a daily basis. So, I purchased this online and in a couple of days it showed up at my house. The first few days, I thought it was actually working. About the 3rd or forth day, I noticed my skin was becoming VERY dry. I went to the local drug store to purchase a moisturizer because my skin was flaking and peeling. It was really embarrassing. I would just rub my skin, especially around my chin and flakes of skin would fall off ( EWWW) Eventually, I stopped using it altogether. Now that I really think about it, that crap didn't work at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Brittanymf4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried this product for 3 weeks and I have to say I stopped using it it did help my acne yes but it made my face very red, flaky and started to peal no moisturizer could make me like this product and I don't have sensitive skin normally. I stopped using this product and went back to a previous one. I do have to say that I have combination fair skin and I gave it to a sibling that has oily skin and it worked wonders for him.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Hayree

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The cleanser is the only product I like, makes your skin feel icy and improves the texture and look of your face.

The toner pads run out too quickly and made my sensitive skin burn. And the lotion made my face feel greasy.