August 28, 2014 | 1664 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Daily Pore Cleansing Cloths

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by cleanmyface

OMG, reunion!!! I totally forgot about these! I used these years ago but i loved them, i remember the box, what the cloths felt like in my hands, on my face, its all coming back now! okay, calm down. so i havent used these in a few years, but i'm pretty sure they had little exfoliating beads in them and you get them wet and then you massage your face with them and your face gets foamy. i really liked them, i saw a couple reviews of them that people said it was too rough, but i was like, eleven, and i liked them. I thought they were discontinued b/c i'm pretty sure they're not on the website. but if you find them, try them out.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2007 10:49:00 AM More reviews by jadelowe

If these are the ones i think they are dont go near them. U will have more spots than you did before you used them.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2006 2:42:00 AM More reviews by bamf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These are brilliant. It's all I'll use right now. Does a fantastic job of exfoliating and moisturizing. Keeps my face clean, blemish-free and healthy. I've found Clean & Clear to be the most trustworthy brand as far as my sensitive combination skin goes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2006 5:12:00 AM More reviews by mmmkfc

I'm in love with these. I just started using them not too long ago. It's hard for me to find something like this that's actually okay for my sensitive skin. My face feels so refreshed and smooth afterwards and stays that way. It's great for removing makeup. I'll definitely continue to use this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2006 2:03:00 AM More reviews by limpylee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a fabulous concept, especially for travelling. However, the formula in these cloths is way too strong for my skin. It does a great job of removing dirt and oil from my skin, but I'm starting to get dry patches, despite the fact that I only use half a cloth about twice a week. I love that the cloths have two different textures so that I can use one for lathering my face and the other side for where I need exfoliation. I got these on clearance at a very cheap price and am satisfied enough to switch to once a week until I go through the box. However, I don't think I will repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2005 11:28:00 AM More reviews by zpirsig

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

GREAT PRODUCT! I'm a big fan of Clean & Clear, and these do not disappoint. They are scrubby and exfoliating without being harsh, they clean well without stripping the skin. I picked them up on clearance at CVS and assume that they are on their way to being discontinued, as I can no longer find them in the drugstores. I did however find them for sale at Drugstore.com, and picked up a few boxes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2005 10:01:00 AM More reviews by zpirsig

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THESE CLOTHS! They exfoliate perfectly without drying out the skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2004 6:16:00 AM More reviews by livisk8

Poo Poo this really didn't do anything waste of money

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2004 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Dazzle

I am really surprised to see so many bad reviews! My favourite cleanser is the Sensitive Skin fomula from Clean & Clear and this seems to be the same cleanser but in a cloth. I like these for exfoliation. I love them during summer, especially for travelling!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2004 6:49:00 PM More reviews by vbseries

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These were on closeout for 1.99. The cleanser on the cloth is OK, however, the term "cloth" should be replaced by "card board"