September 16, 2014 | 1941 users online

Gels/Soaps - Tone - Mango Splash Body Wash

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I'll be honest here,the reason why I picked this body wash was solely based on the smell. I'm born and raised in Indonesia,and the mango smell just brought back memories. It's pretty moisturizing and felt really nice on the skin. If I'm short in time I can just skipped on applying body lotion all over (just on my elbows and knees) and I'm good to go. But I have very clogged prone back and I can get back acne easily,because of this I can't use this on my back (Shea butter is a pore clogging ingredient) so I use separate soap for this (I use the body shop soap bar).I'll be repurchasing but not anytime soon. Btw,I don't like the packaging. I prefer it to be in a clear bottle and less teeny bopper looking,I'm 28 after all. But what ever its pretty cheap so you get what you pay.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by emefes9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this body wash.. It's a pretty basic body wash. I'd say its moisturizing, but I still need to apply a moisturizer to my body. I like the smell, although it only lingers on the skin for about 5 minutes. It lathers pretty well on a loofah. I like the way it cleans my skin making it feel fresh and clean, without any filmy residues. I would recommend this body wash to someone who likes a fruity, summer-like scent as a body wash. Just don't expect it to linger for a long time! I wouldn't repurchase this personally because I prefer to switch up my body washes every time I run out. I like it though! 4/5 stars for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this almost every summer since 2005! Love this body wash.

I like the new bottle design but kinda wish they kept it a clear bottle...so I can see through the bottle. I also remember the matching lotion they use to make and hopefully they make that again.

MANGO

Here’s a juicy little secret… this exotic treat is also a skin-loving multivitamin. Mangos are bursting with A, B1, B2, B3, B6 and C – letters that spell healthy, beautiful skin.

COCOA BUTTER

Sure it makes you feel yummy… that’s because cocoa butter is a fierce moisturizer. And by fierce we mean fabulous. And by fabulous we mean your super-soft, sexy skin

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by shannonannagins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the smell of this and the Island Mist scent, which they no longer make. My only complaint is I no longer like the packaging. AT ALL. The old packaging may have been more utilitarian but it looked like body wash. It seemed fresh and clean. Weird, I know, but I really like pretty bottles in my shower and this just looks like Jr. High (which is fine, but I'm 28, so....yah).

Anyhow, a great product that produces lots of delicious smelling lather without overdrying my sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by hyperlemon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using Tone Mango Splash for several years, and even though I try other products here and there, I keep going back to it! The thing I like the most is that my dry skin does not become itchy and even more dry after bathing, which is the case with a lot of other bath products/soaps. The scent is delicious without being cloyingly sweet, and I get a luxurious lather with my bath puff. It smells fantastic in the shower, but isn't overly perfumey to where it stays on you too long afterward. The packaging is nothing special. Just a squeeze bottle with a flip-top. Not fancy, but functional. I switch between Mango Splash, and the original one in the same, but yellow packaging (can't find it any more?) I love this body wash - it makes me look forward to my nightly shower! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Flo422

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

*** EDIT: I repurchased this! I have still to use my new bottle up, but I have no doubt I'll love it again. I missed the tropical smell, particularly now during winter time :) I paid about $ 5 CDN for it at Walmart.

----

Pros:
- Moisturizing. No need for heavy lotion afterwards. (I know my stuff, I am a bath and body junkie and own 10-15 + body washes.)
- Economic (big bottle for cheap)
- Smells good, just like any topical flavoured chewing gum.

Cons:
- Consistency is a little weird. It is not fully creamy or very thin/thick. Reminds me a little of the weird Softsoap consistency (honey and shea butter body wash).
- Smell does not linger.
- Packaging is craptastic. The very first time I used it, I noticed that the cap was half-ripped off.
- In Canada, the only place I can find this is at Walmart. No drugstore carries it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2009 1:42:00 PM More reviews by bluedestiny4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

YESSSSS! This body wash is amazing! Oh my goodness! It smells lovely, is very creamy and it moisturizes wonderfully! I have dry skin, but after using this, I didn't need too much lotion. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2009 3:31:00 PM More reviews by LilSphinx

I really like fruity and tropical scents, so this was right up my alley. It's a Moisturizing Body Wash with Cocoa Butter and a unique blend of botanicals, such as Aloe Vera and Mango.

It smells wonderful and I enjoy the 'aromatherapy' effect of smell good bath products during a nice hot shower/soak.
I got a good lather with this product on my loofa sponge and it didn't take much, either. My skin felt smooth and soft and hydrated after I toweled off. I can't say that the scent lingered on afterwards, but that was ok. I definitely felt clean and refreshed.

I feel that this is also a good scent for men as it's not a berry scent or overly feminine. Just very tropical and yummy.:D

The price was around $3.00 at WalMart for a 18 fl. oz. bottle and I think that's a great deal as it lasted me for quite a while.
I would buy again!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2008 3:50:00 PM More reviews by abs0lutelyfab

This body wash smells AMAZING! It actually smells like Tropical Skittles candies. My boyfriend couldn't stop smelling it in the shower.

You can get a fantastic amount of lather by just using a small amount of the product. One bottle lasts me a couple months.

It's moisturizing, smells sooo good and a little product goes a long way.