October 25, 2014 | 1610 users online

Powder - Mally Beauty - Visible Skin Adjustable Coverage Foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I've been really lucky with Mally products recently and found some great items. This foundation has lasted me all day in high humidity when normal powder foundations barely last an hour. I have stayed mostly matte all day which is something that has never happened with any product, ever! The shades are a little off though, I am quite fair and the "Fair" shade is a little too dark for me. I will continue using this though, this is one of the best ones I have ever found. Initially it did look heavy when applied, but after a while it kind of melted into my skin and just looked like a natural matte finish.I don't have a problem with the compact being too large, I love that the mirror is huge. I do have to use a concealer under it , but i do have bad dark undereye circles. Like other reviewers have said, this doesn't settle into fine lines around my eyes like other powders do, and since I have an abundance of lines, this product is a winner! I would buy this again but would prefer a slightly paler shade.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm on the fence about this foundation, I think the colors run dark. I'm very very fair, so I purchased the lightest shade available. Looking at it you would think it was a medium as compared to other brands. I thought maybe mine was mislabeled so I returned it & asked for an exchange, same thing... I love Mally, never had any problems- but this was also my first foundation purchase from her line. I've had a few people tell me her foundations tend to run dark, which bums me because I always have to buy the lightest shade available.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by rockodog

A great powder foundation with staying power. I put it over Mally's Poreless Primer and it lasts all day. Doesn't settle into my lines around my eyes as much as other powder foundations. Haven't tried it wet yet. I'm a light/medium and I've been wearing Medium thru the summer for a very natural, lighting tanned look. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2010 11:11:00 AM More reviews by PinkLily

This is in P'ville twice, so I'll review it twice.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I love this foundation. My only complaint is the same as others' in terms of packaging: the sponge should have been put in a compartment underneath the foundation. The compact is just too big. Other than that, I'm very happy with this.

I use it over the Perfect Prep primer - and these 2 products together make my skin look good
The coverage is light - but that's what I want. I'm sure if I used a dampened sponge, I would get more coverage, but I don't want heavy coverage.

EDIT: I have used it damp. It gives a heavier (but definitely NOT "heavy") coverage. I spray my powder brush with a list mist from my facial spray (Philosophy Hope Springs Eternal) and then dip directly into the powder. Still haven't used the dampaned sponge. The misted powder brush works well.

I don't consider myself to be light-skinned, but after reading the reviews on here, I bought it in Light and it's a good match. I consider myself to be light-medium in colour. So the colours run a bit dark. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2009 2:28:00 AM More reviews by KileyMc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

As a powder foundation hoor I feel confident giving this a comprehensive review. I ordered this is in light (2nd lightest shade) as a light/medium girl and it was a perfect match with lovely yellowish-neutral undertones.... no pink here. Coverage with Fresh powder brush and EM flat top was medium by sort of stippling on and then blending out. I do use concealer on my reddish spots 1st, & I did have to use the sponge to spot treat any missed areas. Finish is somewhere closer to matte but definitely not flat. No sparkle but no "glow" either, just skin-like. Love how natural it looks and would compare it to the LaPrairie which is fab but shades, not so much (pink much??). Huge props to the enormous mirror and chic pink metal packaging. No oil control, but I use Cargo blu-ray matte primer to fight that demon! Also does not accentuate pores but will also not conceal them either. Have to say for a powder fdtn, it doesn't settle into lines as much as others and lasts me for 12 hours plus. A must try for powder fdtn lovers and QVC has great prices.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by thiagotbjj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this foundation. It is soooo quick and easy to apply, I usually apply it dry when in a hurry, but can be used with a damp sponge for more coverage. The shades do run a bit dark as I am usually a Medium but wear light in this. It really covers the redness in my cheeks and is very smooth. I wish they sold refills as the beautiful pink case is refillable, I hate wasting packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2008 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Gail2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The beauty of Mally Visible Skin is that it makes imperfections invisible. Let's face it (pun intended), some days are better skin days than others. On good skin days this foundation can be used dry, providing a full yet very natural looking light coverage that simply allows you to put your best face forward.

On those other days, times when skin needs a little extra TLC, apply the foundation wet. This will provide further coverage yet skin will still remain ultra natural in appearance. (Hint: apply with a damp, not wet sponge.)

Either way Mally's fantastic foundation delivers a poreless, flawless finish, a no-makeup look with an added glow.

As my skin is light my favorite shade is "Fair." Love the slim pink compact with large mirror and compartment for the included sponge puff - love what Mally does for skin!