October 22, 2014 | 2014 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Extreme Fit Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup SPF15

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by sophia1984422

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After trying ridiculous amount of different foundations both high end and drugstore, I always come back to this foundation, especially if it's for some special occasion and I dont want any unexpected things happen to my makeup. It is flawless! Im using 020 which is the second lightest shade that's perfect for my skin. Paired with the matching compact powder, it's just perfect! My face looks poreless and so soft like a baby's butt. It also lasts for really long that I only need to touch up with powder once in before dinner if I'm out the whole day. U only need one pump for the whole face and neck, it is also very buildable and if lnot having any severe skin problem or very dark spot like me, no concealer is even neccesary, just dab a little more on the discoloration and that will do. I have hit bottom of my second bottle but sadly I can't find it anymore here in Australia, hope to get it in HongKong.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by ROFLsmacker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

As I recall, the color selection of this was very limited. I was told to buy two, so I could mix them to match my skin. I refused, so I got the foundation that was a shade lighter than my skin. THAT was a fail! It turned out to be way to pink toned, it had this shine/shimmer finish and it would make my skin brake out. This wasn't for me, sadly.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2011 9:38:00 AM More reviews by chingchingcat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like it very much for its long lasting effect and producing no oxidation on my face, it is just a bit shiny after wearing it for a day (not a problem at all!). It is thin, natural and fine without touch up.

I used few others foundation before which made my face turns yellow and dark after long wearing but this doesn't. I have sensitive skin and a small area of acne but luckily it doesnt cause sensitive action and stimulate acne :D

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by missxlkt

HG foundation, cannot say enough about this, gives you a flawless face without it lookin or feeling like your wearing makeup which is probably the best feeling ever. my guys friends always touch my face & say "it doesnt feel like anything on your face" :]

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2010 7:51:00 AM More reviews by whitebook

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My skin is a snob when it comes to foundation, it doesn't like anything with glycerin or mineral in it. I was surprised by the Diorshow mascara realizing Dior really has someone who knows what they are doing, so I grab this.
Well, the coverage is medium, I won't say it's sheer, but you got to have smooth skin to wear it. It appears as a very soft thin layer covering your face. It covers redness on my skin, diffuses light and gives a flawless look, no blotting needed but touch-up is required (coverage is less by the middle of the day.)
When I tried it at the DFS, it got a thicker consistency, but the buy I bought is more watery. It goes on skin evenly, not much blending is required (so I don't need to do it very fast,) it just stays on your face neatly, as if some fine particles covering your face, giving you no greas for all day!
I wore it for a week, and no irritation so far, also the pump design is very sanitary! The only complaint is the price, it's $38 USD, which is not that bad for most people, spending $50 on a compact, but to me, it's very expensive. (I used to use Maybelline which costs $5 USD.)
To summarize: if you are a person with smooth skin, just a few red acne scar, looking for a foundation that stays fresh and clean on your skin all day, this is the foundation for you.

UPDATE: I returned it, the coverage is not full enough, and it's hard to wash off and I got clogged pores from it continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2010 1:20:00 PM More reviews by starrystarzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Too sheer for me. Can't cover anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2009 6:24:00 PM More reviews by eatshopbemerry

Absolutely my HG. I dun bother to write a review of the pdt unless it is tt fantastic. I hv tried so many dozens foundations and found tt none served me as well as CD's Extreme Fit #010. It dries v fast, tts y u got to blend real quickly. I hv oily/acne prone skin, n sometimes i do hv some red patches on my face. When Extreme Fit goes on, it erases any trace of redness and evens out my skintone, concealing my huge pores, giving me a flawless look, juz like wat the name says. It holds up pretty well too, reducing my need for touchups or blotters throughout the day.

Definitely a winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2009 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Faishi

I just had this foundation! told a friend to get this for me. she bought a wrong shade for me. #20 beige clair is bit dark for me but in order not to waste it, i tone is down by using a lighter shade of LP. it works!!! :)
i like the texture,cover my pores,buildable coverage,lasting. i only need to blot once. another great foundation for other than Estee Lauder DW!

just like DW, extreme fit gets set in ur skin very fast. so u need to blend it as soon as u apply it on face! otherwise, u'll find it bit hard to blend. i apply this w my fingers! or damp foundation brush. of cos after my base. Worth buying it! i will buy this again! but not in #20 in #11 :)

another thing i like abt this is the packaging. my son drop it twice! my heartbreaks but surprisingly it doesnt crack at all! :) N the pump is so good! it gives u a gd control when pressing-means it doesnt overflow the foundation-so wont ended up wasting it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2009 3:20:00 PM More reviews by hitomitojite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation.
The texture is very light, very watery. It feels like there is primer in it. Yet, a little go a long long way. I usually just do on pump and still have leftover. It is super easy to blend, but you have to do it fast, as it sits on your skin extremely well once it is dry. It gives a very matte almost powdery finish. It is super thin too, yet the coverage is actually quite good! I have acne scars all over my face and this foundation covers them up pretty well, yet make my skin looks very natural.

Only thing I don't like about it is its smell. My husband told me it smells like old lady perfume. And the price is quite high. But I truly feel like I have found THE FOUNDATION and would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Ania_Wang

I had a sample of this foundation several months ago, when it just came out, and now I saw a commercial of it in the magazine and thought of it again. It worked wonderful on me.
Thought, it doesnt control oil, but it looks very nice on oily skins also. (And u can always use oil clear paper). it goes on your skin very smooth and even.
If I didnt have too many foundations right now, I would definetly buy this one. But I have to finish at least one of those witch I already have first...