August 23, 2014 | 1111 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Sephora - Immediate Wrinkle Filler

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2012 3:49:00 AM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It didn't work for me, sorry. I couldn't see any difference. I have lots of lines under my eyes, and it didn't do the job.mi bought the Mac one and it works wonders.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Frae

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this in the store on the back of my hand and immediately bought it after watching it make the pores of my skin disappear. I've been looking for something to put on under makeup to keep concealer and foundation from creasing into the lines and wrinkles under my eyes. This product works for about 10 min...but then it's business as usual and concealer has settled into the lines, no matter how much powder I use, or how little.

I haven't used it as a primer, but it does have the ability to 'blur' pores and make them look smaller. I may use it for priming, but not as a true 'wrinkle filler'.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by SkinnyCow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is quite amazing.

I liked how it felt when I sampled at the store. I used today.. Over my primer under everything else. I can definitely tell the difference.

Reviews here say you could use as a primer too. It REALLLY made my concealer STICK under my eyes. Not drying. Very nice. Only a little bit needed and it REALLY smoothed everything out.

I applied this about 5 hours ago, and it still looks great. I am very impressed.

Not giving a 5 cuz I have not used it long enough.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2011 7:44:00 AM More reviews by RaiinbowEyes

As a result of narcolepsy and other health issues along with fair skin, I am cursed with wrinkles and under eye circles. To cover up my the under eye circles I use under eye concealer, but it would rub off by the end of the day and crease very badly in the wrinkles making me look horrid.
I got this to use under my under eye concealer. Unfortunately it doesn't fill the wrinkles or keep the concealer from creasing as it claims (I'm having to depend on under eye creams to help with that). What it DOES do is make a great primer so my concealer sticks better to my skin making it look brighter and so it won't rub off easily. For this reason I continue to repurchase, but am open to alternatives.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 4:31:00 AM More reviews by In2th3night

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this two years ago and still have it.I'm not crazy about the tub it comes in. I love how it fills in my eleven...the wrinkle between the brows! lol....and how it fills pores next to my nose...it smooths the undereye area , too...It's like a thickened primer...goes on clear...dries fast...but be careful not to rub to much , as with all primers , it will roll up and flake right off....it's just a temporary filler...I love this ...when I need it...controls oiliness , too! A must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2010 10:30:00 AM More reviews by bonbini21

This is a great product. I never write reviews, but I must say this is the best primer I have ever used. I have oily skin with pores, I am starting to get smile lines, and I feel this makes a difference for the skin all over my face. I use this as an all over primer after my moisturizer, and then I put on foundation. This makes my skin look so smooth, and it makes the makeup last.

I have tried other primers including: Laura Gellar, MUFE matte, MUFE hd, Givenchy Mister Mat, Smashbox Light and Regular, and I have to say that this one is by far the best (except maybe MUFE Matte which is really good too).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 3:09:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Helped fill in pores, light wrinkles quite well. Felt silky on skin.

CONS: A little more thick/greasy than Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Makeup Base by Clarins. If you're oily, this may not work for you. Some won't like that it comes in a jar that can be contaminated with fingers.

ALTERNATES: Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Makeup Base by Clarins is a little less greasy. L'Oreal's Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base Primer is much less oily and much cheaper.

APPLICATION TIPS: Pat this into deep pores. Wait a minute before applying foundation so it has time to set. For eyes, I prefer to use a good eye cream.

REMOVAL TIPS: If you get clogged pores, you may want to remove this with something like a cleansing oil before using your regular cleanser so that it doesn't clog your pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2009 5:51:00 AM More reviews by luvmejoice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first face primer I've bought. I initially bought it as a gift for my mom seeing as she drooled over it at Sephora. But she has only used it a few times the last 6 months so I "stole" it (as in, took it to my makeup table).
At first I had no idea what to think of it. This really feels like you're putting silicone on your face as it doesn't absorb into the skin. It just stays there, on top of my skin. So yeah, the first reaction was "ew". I don't really like it when I touch my face and feel something slippery instead of a soft, supple, moisturized skin.
But then I got to using it properly. I had a kind of photo shoot to go to so I wanted my skin to look flawless. I moisturized, applied this, then foundation. I have very large pores around my nose, all the way to my cheekbone. But with this miracle thingy poof! they're gone!
I am loving it so far and I will certainly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2009 10:41:00 PM More reviews by baileybabe7486

This is amazing, and heaven knows I'm a skeptic when it comes to anything plumping or filling my forehead wrinkles.

This is a smooth clear colorless gel/mousse with a sort of whipped, silicone texture. I don't use it as a primer, though I can see why some do. It's in the vein of the smashbox primer or lancome la base, but slightly thicker and more of a cream texture than a liquid texture. This is the absolute last thing I put on after a full face of foundation, concealer and powder. I dip my finger in and pick up a tiny amount and lightly rub it onto the wrinkles in my forehead in a circular motion. Then I get an even tinier amount and tap it around my eyes. The effect is immediate and drastic, the appearance of my wrinkles is reduced almost to the point that I can't see them at all, and this serves as the perfect finishing touch, a soft focus satin matte.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2009 3:35:00 AM More reviews by fabmac1

This seemed like a really need idea!! An immediate wrinkle filler?!! When i tried this on the back of my hand in the store and really liked how it felt and it appeared to brighten up my skin so i decided to buy it. I have tried this both ways: before and after applying my under eye concealer. This did nothing in terms of reducing the very minor wrinkles i have. Like I didn't even put anything on at all!! I will keep this around and see what i can do with it. Definitely would NOT repurchase. Costs $26CDN. Better off just using your regular eye cream than this ineffective product.