October 1, 2014 | 1815 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Crest - Spin Brush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My kid is 9 and loves the spin brush.
Whatever - anything to get her to brish more - or at all.

Worth the investment.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2011 6:54:00 AM More reviews by sandi117

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

I just bought the Crest Sinbrush Pro Clean. My teeth feel SOOO much cleaner than with a regular old toothbrush. It's actually been about... 4 hours since I've brushed my teeth and they still feel like I brushed them 5 minutes ago, where as with a regular brush it's like the plaque would build back up immediately.

I'm also using the 3D White Vivid (in radiant mint) toothpaste because I've been drinking a lot of coffee and, though working on quitting, I smoke... So my teeth were getting a little more yellow and since I have natural white stripes on my teeth (caused by drinking a lot of milk as a kid - dentist says it's hyper-calcification) the yellow became more prominent. Using the two together, I've already seen a MAJOR difference in just a couple uses. if it keeps up, I will be one happy camper!

Love how clean my teeth feel. Will definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by psmitty

I agree with angelixia07 about the water leaking into the battery area and rotting. Very gross! That's my only compaint, though, and I've been satisfied with the quality, battery length, ease of cleaning, cost, etc.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2009 8:25:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

I guess this is a little better than a regular toothbrush because its battery operated and it kicks in and helps you brush better for less time but it doesn't last too long and the battery part eventually gets water into it and if you open it looks like it rots from the inside, kinda gross. I feel like if you are getting this you might as well get an actually charged one I got an orel b one for like fifteen bucks and it is a lot better than this one. The replacements are three for twenty and one last two months definately better than replacing one of these every month.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2009 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Yum3ji

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My mother purchased me a Crest Spin Pro Brush back when I was in high school after a negative appointment with the dentist. Several fillings and ten years later my current dentist was surprised to see that I had no cavities, gingivitis, staining, or much tartar buildup (what do you expect for 10 years). I suppose the only thing I can credit is this toothbrush. Next I'll have to try out the Philips Sonicare toothbrushes.

The brush takes two AA batteries to operate. I use Sanyo's Eneloop batteries--ranked the least amount of discharge for rechargeable batteries--which last me about a month while brushing twice a day. My only complaint is the size of the brush head; I wish it were smaller to reach the back of my mouth where my wisdom teeth are.

Note: You only need to apply light pressure and navigate the brush around your mouth through the quadrants, unlike a traditional toothbrush which requires more pressure and linear scrubbing motions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2008 6:44:00 PM More reviews by aebernero23

Yes this is a good toothbrush to brush with....but......this is a fabulous alternative to the high end microdermabrasion brushes. I apply my niora cleanser (see my review for this line) to my face and let it sit for a few minutes to let the AHA's soften my skin and then use the spin brush to brush away all the dead skin cells. It works like a miracle. I don't apply any pressure. I just gently glide this around my face in a circular motion. I made sure to pick up a soft bristle head so it wouldn't be too harsh on my skin.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No