August 27, 2014 | 1840 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Colorstay 12-Hour Eyeshadow Quad - Azure Mist

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by chrisie

Beautiful Teal/Blue & Grey shades.One of my favorite Revlon quads.Nice combination blended together.Will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2009 12:17:00 AM More reviews by theycallmetragedy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use the deep blue, the steel grey, and occasionally the pale silver (I don't even touch the light blue, ick!).
They weren't as pigmented as I hoped, but I loved the fact that they last ALL DAY. Paired with my UDPP, they last hours and hours, and never creased at all! The ES are also smooth and easy to blend, so it's definitely worth the price imo (even though I don't use one). Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2009 12:15:00 AM More reviews by helster83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Usually when I wear eyeshadow I get caked up creases over my eyelids, yet to my surprise with this palette I have not.

Case and point:
Worked my 7hr nurse's aid shift today, was far too busy tending to my patients than to check on my makeup. Anyway, I had applied the shadow to my eyes prolly around 6 AM and it was [still] near perfect by 3 PM. (my skin usually gets very oily and shiny, causing eye makeup to fade/ get smudged/ get stuck in crease lines).

For me, this is refreshing and I love the color combination as well as the way it looks with my skin/ eyes (I got blue- grey eyes, pale/pinkish skin).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2009 8:38:00 PM More reviews by SwtStrawb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used this quad two days this past week and each day my co-worker said how much she *loved* my eyeshadow. She wouldn't stop carrying on about it. She felt it made my eyes look really blue. I used all 4 shades together and agree with the other ladies, that the lighter two shades aren't all that great. However, it's a fun pallette to try out and for me...it's gives a nice smoked out eye. I use it with UD PP and it stays all day long.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2009 6:44:00 PM More reviews by isab3la

i am quite shocked that you love this product.

but good thing i am here. for you people, just so you know, i hate this.

well, maybe for my skin tone, -brown- gray and blue just give a dirty look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2009 4:46:00 PM More reviews by aimless07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great quad. The colors caught my eyes at the store and they all work together nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2009 12:07:00 AM More reviews by AcuSpaWellness

The dark blue in this quad is absolutely amazing. I was considering buying a vivid blue mac shadow, but now I won't need to. I haven't tried the light half of the quad, so I can't say anything about them yet. I love these quads as they really do last all day when I wear them with primer. (Mary Kay is my preferred primer.)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 12:47:00 AM More reviews by pinkykathy

LOVELY blue tone e/s i have been looking for soooo long (the dark blue and gray work really well) The texture is very smooth, soft, easy to blend. I also try another color, however I like this color most :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2008 2:31:00 PM More reviews by westside

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I agree with the reviewer below--only the blue and gray work for me, and they are great colors, without being garish. The other two are just chalky, which is how most of the CS quads tend to be. Because there's always a sale and coupons somewhere for Revlon, I don't mind buying these quads at $3 a piece, but to pay about $6-$7 for a small quad with only two colors that work, is not worth it. BTW, I saw a new green quad at Walmart, but I can't locate it at any drugstore. The new polishes that came out with this collection are pretty cool, too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2008 5:54:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the brand new set. What is weird is that there was only one on the display. I mean, usually they have more than one new color collection. Anyway, the is the same great long-wearing formula that lasts all day with my UDPP. The two darker colors are great: a metallic medium blue and a shimmery deep gray. However the lighter two are IMO unwearable: a silver frost and a pale lavender. They are just way too light. But I would definitely buy this again for the two dark colors. They were BOGOF at Long's (2/$6.99).